|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Slow Walk Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane also had difficulty with bright lights and ______, but she was able to find a certain amount of peace while she was underwater.
2. Liane wanted real school supplies to play with and quickly lost interest in ______ that did not smell like new ones.
3. Liane's parents struggled with raising her and felt that she challenged their ______ as well as making their language fit into hers.
4. Liane moved to Houston for the sake of her _______ with no plan of what she was going to do or what she would need to function.
(a) Future partner.
(b) Future husband.
5. The book suggests that persons with Asperger's may be behind some of the most profound advances in all of the following except _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
2. Liane experienced several ______ disasters, although she was able to learn enough to have a few friends.
3. Liane followed ______ to the letter, and words often meant more to her than actions.
4. Liane had trouble dealing with ______ situations, and she did not know how to react.
5. Autism is understood as a _______ disease, because it most often arises during childhood.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)