|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Slow Walk Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane was unable to translate her success on stage to her day to day life and would often ______.
(a) Make too many friends.
(b) Get into fights.
(c) Isolate herself.
(d) Yell at people.
2. Liane loved to eat _____ things even if they were bad for her.
3. Liane stated that one of her biggest job issues was in dealing with all the people and relationships which caused her a great deal of ______.
4. The book refers to Autism as being a ______ diagnosis, with a great deal of variation.
5. Autism is understood as a _______ disease, because it most often arises during childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Liane's fears is that her children will watch her and grow up being a _______ because she is one.
2. Liane didn't realize for a long time that she thought about things others did not. She didn't feel ______ when others forgot her.
3. Liane experienced several ______ disasters, although she was able to learn enough to have a few friends.
4. Liane found that ______ were like another language that she had to learn, a process that often tired her.
5. By her mid-twenties, Liane experienced herself as being somewhere between a smart college student and a lady who talks to _______.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)