|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Slow Walk Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane created several ______ rituals that she performed in order to appear interested in a conversation.
2. Liane discovered that she enjoyed working with ______ and enrolled in a ceramics class.
3. Liane followed ______ to the letter, and words often meant more to her than actions.
4. According to the book, those with AS may be those that _______ when they are out in public.
(a) Read faces.
(b) Maintain all social rules.
(c) Stay far away from others.
(d) Invade personal space.
5. In ballet class, Liane had difficulty learning to "move like a ______" and would hit other children who brushed into her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane was invited to go _______ by some girls from school but later found out that they only needed her for a ride.
2. Liane wanted real school supplies to play with and quickly lost interest in ______ that did not smell like new ones.
3. People on campus did not accept her the way some of her high school friends had and were often ______.
4. After her encounter with the man wearing the flannel shirt, Liane took a different job as a(n) _______.
5. Liane had no desire to join any of the ______ groups on campus and didn't seek out any friendships.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)