|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Slow Walk Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her encounter with the man wearing the flannel shirt, Liane took a different job as a(n) _______.
(a) Television host.
(b) Radio host.
(c) Crossing guard.
(d) Elementary teacher.
2. Liane discovered that she enjoyed working with ______ and enrolled in a ceramics class.
3. Large crowds of students would overwhelm Liane and she would follow them until she found a ______ to help guide her around the campus and to her class.
(a) Fellow student.
4. The art lab soon became Liane's favorite place to hang out, followed closely by the ______ building.
5. According to the book, the person at the flea market who has memorized the _______ and birth dates of everyone there may have AS.
(a) Belt size.
(b) Hat size.
(d) Shoe size.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she arrived in Houston, Liane was offered the first job for which she applied, as a(n) ________.
2. Liane also had difficulty with bright lights and ______, but she was able to find a certain amount of peace while she was underwater.
3. Liane never had to ______ as a child and things like group dynamics made no sense to her.
4. By the time she was eight years old, Liane was able to remember factual material very well but struggled with ______.
5. Liane wanted real school supplies to play with and quickly lost interest in ______ that did not smell like new ones.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)