|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Slow Walk Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane noticed that her friends all had different ways of dealing with anxiety including all of the following except _______.
(a) Teeth sucking.
(c) Tiny muscle twitches.
(d) Nail biting.
2. Liane also had difficulty with bright lights and ______, but she was able to find a certain amount of peace while she was underwater.
3. Unlike other kids her age, Liane found the ______ of college to be challenging; there were not enough rules for her.
4. The book describes the term "society" as being _______; in other words, it covers a very large area and is difficult to precisely categorize.
5. Liane described a preoccupation with round numbers and she used to calm herself by doing certain activities in ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book suggests that persons with Asperger's may be behind some of the most profound advances in all of the following except _______.
2. In order to be able to maintain a normal conversation, Liane developed a strategy of ______ herself.
3. Liane never had to ______ as a child and things like group dynamics made no sense to her.
4. While Liane was in high school she enjoyed ______ different activities, some of which she was better at than others.
5. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)