|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Losing My Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the main interests Liane had was in ______ because of the fact that there were precise rules.
2. Liane didn't realize for a long time that she thought about things others did not. She didn't feel ______ when others forgot her.
3. Large crowds of students would overwhelm Liane and she would follow them until she found a ______ to help guide her around the campus and to her class.
(c) Fellow student.
4. The book refers to Autism as being a ______ diagnosis, with a great deal of variation.
5. People on campus did not accept her the way some of her high school friends had and were often ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane described a preoccupation with round numbers and she used to calm herself by doing certain activities in ______.
2. In ballet class, Liane had difficulty learning to "move like a ______" and would hit other children who brushed into her.
3. Diagnostic criteria for Asperger's syndrome were put forth by ________ in the late eighties.
4. The book suggests that though there are different prognoses, helping individuals _______ society may not be the best approach.
5. Liane lists some of the impairments that made it difficult for her to be in college and fit in with others including all of the following except _______.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)