|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Losing My Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane made it a practice to discover what ______ her friends made for themselves and then to follow them when she was around them.
2. Liane's grades began to fall while she was in college due to _______.
(a) Studying the wrong material.
(b) Not getting enough sleep.
(d) Missing class.
3. Liane could not stand other children because they would try to stop her from _______ school supplies, which she thought was fun.
4. After completing her first ______ years of college, Liane went to a counselor who gave her very good advice about getting out and managing her life without apology.
5. Liane was unable to translate her success on stage to her day to day life and would often ______.
(a) Yell at people.
(b) Isolate herself.
(c) Get into fights.
(d) Make too many friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane engaged in _____ and television speaking, during which she would speak into a microphone and read from the news.
2. Liane didn't realize for a long time that she thought about things others did not. She didn't feel ______ when others forgot her.
3. Some individuals with Asperger's syndrome are thought to be ________ or have odd habits or mannerisms.
4. Liane also had difficulty with bright lights and ______, but she was able to find a certain amount of peace while she was underwater.
5. Liane didn't realize that Asperger's syndrome was behind her difficulties in college and she was often ______ for class.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)