|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Losing My Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book suggests that persons with Asperger's may be behind some of the most profound advances in all of the following except _______.
2. Liane engaged in _____ and television speaking, during which she would speak into a microphone and read from the news.
3. After completing her first ______ years of college, Liane went to a counselor who gave her very good advice about getting out and managing her life without apology.
4. Liane noticed that her friends all had different ways of dealing with anxiety including all of the following except _______.
(a) Tiny muscle twitches.
(b) Nail biting.
(c) Teeth sucking.
5. In terms of care for those with AS, the book suggests that help be given to insure these individuals have ________ for meaningful lives.
(c) No chances.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
2. Liane wanted real school supplies to play with and quickly lost interest in ______ that did not smell like new ones.
3. Liane loved to eat _____ things even if they were bad for her.
4. Liane was surprised that her friends could deal with her. In particular, her friend _____ acted as a kind of protector for her.
5. Liane Willey remembers wanting to hang out with her ______ friends, and feelings of wanting to isolate from her peers.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)