|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Losing My Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author, Liane Willey, had a psychiatric evaluation and IQ test when she was _______ years old, and the testing indicated she was smart and spoiled.
2. Liane discovered an unusual talent for being able to mimic all of the following except ________.
(d) Facial expressions.
3. The book states that society would be ______ if it were not for the special capabilities and talents of those with AS.
4. According to the book, those with AS may be those that _______ when they are out in public.
(a) Read faces.
(b) Maintain all social rules.
(c) Invade personal space.
(d) Stay far away from others.
5. The book suggests that though there are different prognoses, helping individuals _______ society may not be the best approach.
(a) Conform to.
(c) Drop out of.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ballet class, Liane had difficulty learning to "move like a ______" and would hit other children who brushed into her.
2. Liane's grades began to fall while she was in college due to _______.
3. Liane noticed that her friends all had different ways of dealing with anxiety including all of the following except _______.
4. Liane didn't realize for a long time that she thought about things others did not. She didn't feel ______ when others forgot her.
5. Liane wasn't bothered by the fact that she was different in high school. Students were easy to categorize socially since they ran in ______.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)