|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Gap Widens and Wondering Why.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Asperger's syndrome was first discussed by Hans Asperger in ______.
2. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
3. Asperger's syndrome is a mild form of the condition known as _______. Individuals with this disorder, have various prognoses, but contribute greatly to society.
4. The book describes the term "society" as being _______; in other words, it covers a very large area and is difficult to precisely categorize.
5. Some individuals with Asperger's syndrome are thought to be ________ or have odd habits or mannerisms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane also had difficulty with bright lights and ______, but she was able to find a certain amount of peace while she was underwater.
2. Liane was best at drama, and being around the speech and dramatic arts club exposed her to other ______, or those with AS.
3. Liane was unable to translate her success on stage to her day to day life and would often ______.
4. According to the book, each symptom of Asperger's syndrome is uniquely manifested and some individuals never receive _______.
5. According to the book, those with AS may be those that _______ when they are out in public.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)