|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Gap Widens and Wondering Why.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Asperger's syndrome is a mild form of the condition known as _______. Individuals with this disorder, have various prognoses, but contribute greatly to society.
2. Competitive _______ and pep squad dancer activities didn't work well because of her problems with coordination.
3. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
4. Liane didn't realize for a long time that she thought about things others did not. She didn't feel ______ when others forgot her.
5. According to the book, the person at the flea market who has memorized the _______ and birth dates of everyone there may have AS.
(b) Belt size.
(c) Hat size.
(d) Shoe size.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Liane was in high school she enjoyed ______ different activities, some of which she was better at than others.
2. Liane felt that she could be herself when her protector was around, and she did not feel the need to be _____ like she did with others.
3. Liane was best at drama, and being around the speech and dramatic arts club exposed her to other ______, or those with AS.
4. Liane loved to eat _____ things even if they were bad for her.
5. Autism is understood as a _______ disease, because it most often arises during childhood.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)