|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Gap Widens and Wondering Why.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane experienced several ______ disasters, although she was able to learn enough to have a few friends.
2. The book describes the term "society" as being _______; in other words, it covers a very large area and is difficult to precisely categorize.
3. All of the following researchers were involved in bringing Asperger's syndrome to the attention of the international community except______.
(a) Uta Frith.
(b) Tony Atwood.
(c) Lorna Wing.
(d) Penny Dyer.
4. Liane wanted real school supplies to play with and quickly lost interest in ______ that did not smell like new ones.
5. Liane loved to eat _____ things even if they were bad for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asperger's syndrome was first discussed by Hans Asperger in ______.
2. Liane made it a practice to discover what ______ her friends made for themselves and then to follow them when she was around them.
3. According to the book, each symptom of Asperger's syndrome is uniquely manifested and some individuals never receive _______.
4. In ballet class, Liane had difficulty learning to "move like a ______" and would hit other children who brushed into her.
5. Liane stated that she liked the speech competitions because they allowed her to try the full scope of human _____.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)