|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Remembering When.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Asperger's syndrome is a mild form of the condition known as _______. Individuals with this disorder, have various prognoses, but contribute greatly to society.
2. All of the following researchers were involved in bringing Asperger's syndrome to the attention of the international community except______.
(a) Uta Frith.
(b) Lorna Wing.
(c) Tony Atwood.
(d) Penny Dyer.
3. Liane discovered that it was difficult for her to leave ______ and she especially hated active outings.
(c) Her bed.
(d) The car.
4. According to the book, the person at the flea market who has memorized the _______ and birth dates of everyone there may have AS.
(a) Hat size.
(b) Shoe size.
(d) Belt size.
5. The book refers to Autism as being a ______ diagnosis, with a great deal of variation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Individuals living with Asperger's syndrome may have all of the following issues except_______.
2. Liane loved to eat _____ things even if they were bad for her.
3. Liane also had difficulty with bright lights and ______, but she was able to find a certain amount of peace while she was underwater.
4. Liane discovered an unusual talent for being able to mimic all of the following except ________.
5. According to the book, those with AS may be those that _______ when they are out in public.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)