|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Remembering When.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane Willey remembers wanting to hang out with her ______ friends, and feelings of wanting to isolate from her peers.
2. According to the book, those with AS may be those that _______ when they are out in public.
(a) Read faces.
(b) Maintain all social rules.
(c) Invade personal space.
(d) Stay far away from others.
3. Diagnostic criteria for Asperger's syndrome were put forth by ________ in the late eighties.
(a) Simon and Simon.
(b) Frith and Wing.
(c) Asperger and Asperger.
(d) Gillberg and Gillberg.
4. Liane discovered an unusual talent for being able to mimic all of the following except ________.
(c) Facial expressions.
5. The author, Liane Willey, had a psychiatric evaluation and IQ test when she was _______ years old, and the testing indicated she was smart and spoiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asperger's syndrome was first discussed by Hans Asperger in ______.
2. Individuals living with Asperger's syndrome may have all of the following issues except_______.
3. One of Liane's favorite places to be was up in a ______ tree where she could watch people and not have to interact with them.
4. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
5. Liane wanted real school supplies to play with and quickly lost interest in ______ that did not smell like new ones.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)