|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Remembering When.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some individuals with Asperger's syndrome are thought to be ________ or have odd habits or mannerisms.
2. The book describes the term "society" as being _______; in other words, it covers a very large area and is difficult to precisely categorize.
3. Liane experienced several ______ disasters, although she was able to learn enough to have a few friends.
4. Liane Willey remembers wanting to hang out with her ______ friends, and feelings of wanting to isolate from her peers.
5. The book refers to Autism as being a ______ diagnosis, with a great deal of variation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book suggests that though there are different prognoses, helping individuals _______ society may not be the best approach.
2. All of the following researchers were involved in bringing Asperger's syndrome to the attention of the international community except______.
3. Liane's teachers struggled with her behaviors and they believed that she was "obstinate" and "mentally ______".
4. The book suggests that persons with Asperger's may be behind some of the most profound advances in all of the following except _______.
5. According to the book, the person at the flea market who has memorized the _______ and birth dates of everyone there may have AS.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)