|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Remembering When.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane followed ______ to the letter, and words often meant more to her than actions.
2. Liane discovered that it was difficult for her to leave ______ and she especially hated active outings.
(b) The car.
(c) Her bed.
3. The author makes the comment that trying to "meld" people into society turns people into _______ , and denies their individuality.
(a) Nitrogen copies.
(b) Sodium copies.
(c) Hydrogen copies.
(d) Carbon copies.
4. The book suggests that persons with Asperger's may be behind some of the most profound advances in all of the following except _______.
5. Individuals living with Asperger's syndrome may have all of the following issues except_______.
(b) Narrow interests.
(c) Communicative challenges.
(d) Imaginative limitations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane also had difficulty with bright lights and ______, but she was able to find a certain amount of peace while she was underwater.
2. Liane experienced several ______ disasters, although she was able to learn enough to have a few friends.
3. According to the book, the person at the flea market who has memorized the _______ and birth dates of everyone there may have AS.
4. All of the following researchers were involved in bringing Asperger's syndrome to the attention of the international community except______.
5. The book suggests that though there are different prognoses, helping individuals _______ society may not be the best approach.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)