|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Remembering When.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book states that society would be ______ if it were not for the special capabilities and talents of those with AS.
2. Some individuals with Asperger's syndrome are thought to be ________ or have odd habits or mannerisms.
3. One of Liane's favorite places to be was up in a ______ tree where she could watch people and not have to interact with them.
4. Liane hated to wear _____ or satiny things, and she sometimes stripped in public because it was so unbearable.
(b) Natural fibers.
5. Liane's parents struggled with raising her and felt that she challenged their ______ as well as making their language fit into hers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane never had to ______ as a child and things like group dynamics made no sense to her.
2. Liane also had difficulty with bright lights and ______, but she was able to find a certain amount of peace while she was underwater.
3. The book suggests that though there are different prognoses, helping individuals _______ society may not be the best approach.
4. Liane Willey remembers wanting to hang out with her ______ friends, and feelings of wanting to isolate from her peers.
5. In terms of care for those with AS, the book suggests that help be given to insure these individuals have ________ for meaningful lives.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)