|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix III, Employment Options and Responsibilities, Appendix IV, Organizing Your Home Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Liane's friends encouraged her to try out for his fraternity's Little ______ program.
2. By the time she was eight years old, Liane was able to remember factual material very well but struggled with ______.
(b) Concrete material.
3. Liane believes that her daughter's capacity for _______ means that she has not given up on herself.
4. Liane loved to eat _____ things even if they were bad for her.
5. According to the book, those with AS may be those that _______ when they are out in public.
(a) Invade personal space.
(b) Maintain all social rules.
(c) Stay far away from others.
(d) Read faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane hated to wear _____ or satiny things, and she sometimes stripped in public because it was so unbearable.
2. Liane describes _______ as a situation in which she is unable to let go of a particular train of thought.
3. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
4. In order to bypass the difficulties of traffic and too much sensory input, Liane arrived at the University of Houston _____.
5. Liane stated that she liked the speech competitions because they allowed her to try the full scope of human _____.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)