|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix III, Employment Options and Responsibilities, Appendix IV, Organizing Your Home Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane was best at drama, and being around the speech and dramatic arts club exposed her to other ______, or those with AS.
2. Liane developed several strategies for calming her babies that would not be too motion based including all of the following except _______.
(a) Swaying very slightly from side to side.
(b) Sitting in the rocking chair.
(c) Rocking them in a cradle.
(d) Walking the floors and bouncing.
3. Liane describes one of her tenacious traits as _______ , at which point she begins to "lose her footing."
(a) Poor balance.
(b) Poor spelling.
(c) Auditory discrimination problems.
(d) Sensory integration dysfunction.
4. Liane believes that her daughter's capacity for _______ means that she has not given up on herself.
5. Liane hated to wear _____ or satiny things, and she sometimes stripped in public because it was so unbearable.
(c) Natural fibers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane suggests that AS people assign each member of the household a color to keep them organized for all of the following items except ______.
2. Liane stated that one of her biggest job issues was in dealing with all the people and relationships which caused her a great deal of ______.
3. Liane didn't realize for a long time that she thought about things others did not. She didn't feel ______ when others forgot her.
4. Liane feels that people with AS should tell at least a ______ about their particular needs and challenges in order to get the support they need.
5. Liane was invited to go _______ by some girls from school but later found out that they only needed her for a ride.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)