|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix III, Employment Options and Responsibilities, Appendix IV, Organizing Your Home Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane noticed that her friends all had different ways of dealing with anxiety including all of the following except _______.
(a) Nail biting.
(b) Teeth sucking.
(d) Tiny muscle twitches.
2. Liane's grades began to fall while she was in college due to _______.
(a) Missing class.
(b) Not getting enough sleep.
(d) Studying the wrong material.
3. Liane lists several careers that may work well for people with AS including all of the following except _____.
4. Liane moved from her college town to Houston, Texas shortly after completing her ________ degree.
5. Liane believes that people who don't need to know about your AS status include all of the following except _____.
(a) Strangers you will likely only meet once.
(b) Counselors or social workers.
(c) Children's teachers.
(d) Distant relatives with whom you are rarely in contact.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane states that she could often hear the _____ words of a sentence or conversation.
2. Liane was invited to go _______ by some girls from school but later found out that they only needed her for a ride.
3. Liane stated that one of her biggest job issues was in dealing with all the people and relationships which caused her a great deal of ______.
4. During the birth process, Liane's husband Tom, _______ in the delivery room.
5. Liane lists several strategies for people with AS to pick a career including all of the following except _____.
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)