|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix III, Employment Options and Responsibilities, Appendix IV, Organizing Your Home Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, those with AS may be those that _______ when they are out in public.
(a) Read faces.
(b) Invade personal space.
(c) Maintain all social rules.
(d) Stay far away from others.
2. The book refers to Autism as being a ______ diagnosis, with a great deal of variation.
3. Liane attempts to have her children conform to her ______ so that she can feel that she has some control.
(c) Clothing preferences.
(d) Ways of seeing the world.
4. Liane's teachers struggled with her behaviors and they believed that she was "obstinate" and "mentally ______".
5. Liane states that 'Aspies' have to be ______ and forthright, which can cause a certain amount of awkwardness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asperger's syndrome is a mild form of the condition known as _______. Individuals with this disorder, have various prognoses, but contribute greatly to society.
2. There is a great deal of conflict in the AS community about ______ with the greater community.
3. Liane states that she could often hear the _____ words of a sentence or conversation.
4. Unlike her friends, Liane had a great deal of interest in romantic comedies and the ______.
5. Liane stated that she liked the speech competitions because they allowed her to try the full scope of human _____.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)