|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Losing My Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane didn't realize for a long time that she thought about things others did not. She didn't feel ______ when others forgot her.
2. Liane stated that she liked the speech competitions because they allowed her to try the full scope of human _____.
3. Asperger's syndrome was first discussed by Hans Asperger in ______.
4. Liane made it a practice to discover what ______ her friends made for themselves and then to follow them when she was around them.
5. Liane experienced several ______ disasters, although she was able to learn enough to have a few friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane didn't realize that Asperger's syndrome was behind her difficulties in college and she was often ______ for class.
2. The author makes the comment that trying to "meld" people into society turns people into _______ , and denies their individuality.
3. The book refers to Autism as being a ______ diagnosis, with a great deal of variation.
4. The art lab soon became Liane's favorite place to hang out, followed closely by the ______ building.
5. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)