|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Losing My Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane wasn't bothered by the fact that she was different in high school. Students were easy to categorize socially since they ran in ______.
2. Liane didn't realize that Asperger's syndrome was behind her difficulties in college and she was often ______ for class.
(a) Too cold.
(b) Inappropriately dressed.
3. The book describes the term "society" as being _______; in other words, it covers a very large area and is difficult to precisely categorize.
4. In terms of care for those with AS, the book suggests that help be given to insure these individuals have ________ for meaningful lives.
(c) No chances.
5. Liane didn't realize for a long time that she thought about things others did not. She didn't feel ______ when others forgot her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane hated to wear _____ or satiny things, and she sometimes stripped in public because it was so unbearable.
2. Liane engaged in _____ and television speaking, during which she would speak into a microphone and read from the news.
3. Unlike other kids her age, Liane found the ______ of college to be challenging; there were not enough rules for her.
4. Looking back on her school career, Liane felt that she may have been better served in her education by ______.
5. The book suggests that persons with Asperger's may be behind some of the most profound advances in all of the following except _______.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)