|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Losing My Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Large crowds of students would overwhelm Liane and she would follow them until she found a ______ to help guide her around the campus and to her class.
(b) Fellow student.
2. Part of Liane's language ability had to do with finding _____ of words that would add to the speech she delivered.
3. Unlike other kids her age, Liane found the ______ of college to be challenging; there were not enough rules for her.
4. Asperger's syndrome was first discussed by Hans Asperger in ______.
5. According to the book, helping those with AS requires all of the following elements except _______.
(a) Legal support.
(b) Intervention programs.
(c) Medical support.
(d) Educational support.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane's teachers struggled with her behaviors and they believed that she was "obstinate" and "mentally ______".
2. According to the book, each symptom of Asperger's syndrome is uniquely manifested and some individuals never receive _______.
3. Liane wasn't bothered by the fact that she was different in high school. Students were easy to categorize socially since they ran in ______.
4. Liane was unable to translate her success on stage to her day to day life and would often ______.
5. Liane found her situation at _____ to be equally difficult as it was at school. Her friends were all headed for new goals.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)