|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Losing My Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Liane's friends encouraged her to try out for his fraternity's Little ______ program.
2. After completing her first ______ years of college, Liane went to a counselor who gave her very good advice about getting out and managing her life without apology.
3. Liane stated that she liked the speech competitions because they allowed her to try the full scope of human _____.
4. The book states that society would be ______ if it were not for the special capabilities and talents of those with AS.
5. Liane experienced several ______ disasters, although she was able to learn enough to have a few friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane could not stand other children because they would try to stop her from _______ school supplies, which she thought was fun.
2. Liane Willey remembers wanting to hang out with her ______ friends, and feelings of wanting to isolate from her peers.
3. Liane loved to eat _____ things even if they were bad for her.
4. At the end of her first year of college, Liane felt defeated in the social arena and had _______ her courses.
5. Liane described a preoccupation with round numbers and she used to calm herself by doing certain activities in ______.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)