|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Rocking My Babies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane states that her biggest fear is that there are AS people out there searching for _______ who won't find any.
2. Liane's teachers struggled with her behaviors and they believed that she was "obstinate" and "mentally ______".
3. Liane stated that one of her biggest job issues was in dealing with all the people and relationships which caused her a great deal of ______.
4. Liane felt that she could be herself when her protector was around, and she did not feel the need to be _____ like she did with others.
5. After completing her first ______ years of college, Liane went to a counselor who gave her very good advice about getting out and managing her life without apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane's grades began to fall while she was in college due to _______.
2. Liane refers to those who can accept and support those with AS as barometers and _______ that help AS people find who they are.
3. In order to be able to maintain a normal conversation, Liane developed a strategy of ______ herself.
4. One of Liane's fears is that her children will watch her and grow up being a _______ because she is one.
5. Liane states that the process of parenting could thoroughly overwhelm her _____ system, making it difficult for her to calm herself.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)