|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Rocking My Babies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane experienced several ______ disasters, although she was able to learn enough to have a few friends.
2. Liane didn't realize that Asperger's syndrome was behind her difficulties in college and she was often ______ for class.
(a) Inappropriately dressed.
(d) Too cold.
3. While Liane was in high school she enjoyed ______ different activities, some of which she was better at than others.
4. Liane attempts to have her children conform to her ______ so that she can feel that she has some control.
(a) Ways of seeing the world.
(b) Clothing preferences.
5. Liane had trouble dealing with ______ situations, and she did not know how to react.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane's parents struggled with raising her and felt that she challenged their ______ as well as making their language fit into hers.
2. After her encounter with the man wearing the flannel shirt, Liane took a different job as a(n) _______.
3. Liane wanted real school supplies to play with and quickly lost interest in ______ that did not smell like new ones.
4. One of the most difficult things for Liane in the classroom was chaos and _____ that she experienced.
5. By the time she was eight years old, Liane was able to remember factual material very well but struggled with ______.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)