|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Rocking My Babies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time she was eight years old, Liane was able to remember factual material very well but struggled with ______.
(a) Concrete material.
2. Liane often ______ speaking competitions in which she participated, perhaps because it was a way for her to have a one-way conversation.
(d) Cheated at.
3. Looking back on her school career, Liane felt that she may have been better served in her education by ______.
(a) Having a tutor.
(b) Going into a vocation instead.
(c) Going to a private school.
(d) Going to smaller more empathic school.
4. Liane discovered an unusual talent for being able to mimic all of the following except ________.
(c) Facial expressions.
5. One time Liane hurried to get her daughters from school without realizing that she had left in the middle of an appointment with the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane refers to those who can accept and support those with AS as barometers and _______ that help AS people find who they are.
2. Liane moved to Houston for the sake of her _______ with no plan of what she was going to do or what she would need to function.
3. Liane described a preoccupation with round numbers and she used to calm herself by doing certain activities in ______.
4. Liane lists some of the impairments that made it difficult for her to be in college and fit in with others including all of the following except _______.
5. Liane had no desire to join any of the ______ groups on campus and didn't seek out any friendships.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)