|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Rocking My Babies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane states that her children model for her how to _____ in public, while she teaches them moral and ethical standards.
2. One of Liane's fears is that her children will watch her and grow up being a _______ because she is one.
3. People on campus did not accept her the way some of her high school friends had and were often ______.
4. Liane states that her biggest fear is that there are AS people out there searching for _______ who won't find any.
5. Liane discovered an unusual talent for being able to mimic all of the following except ________.
(b) Facial expressions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane was able to deal effectively with things like doctor's appointments but had difficulty with planning things like the ______ party.
2. Liane found that ______ were like another language that she had to learn, a process that often tired her.
3. Liane discovered that it was difficult for her to leave ______ and she especially hated active outings.
4. While Liane was in high school she enjoyed ______ different activities, some of which she was better at than others.
5. Liane was surprised that her friends could deal with her. In particular, her friend _____ acted as a kind of protector for her.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)