|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Rocking My Babies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane attempts to have her children conform to her ______ so that she can feel that she has some control.
(b) Ways of seeing the world.
(c) Clothing preferences.
2. Liane followed ______ to the letter, and words often meant more to her than actions.
3. Liane moved from her college town to Houston, Texas shortly after completing her ________ degree.
4. As the chapter opens, Liane is recounting being in the delivery room. Because of Liane's concrete thinking she believes that she is giving birth to a child with ____ heads.
5. Part of Liane's language ability had to do with finding _____ of words that would add to the speech she delivered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane never had to ______ as a child and things like group dynamics made no sense to her.
2. Liane also employed a "fitting in" trick which she describes as being a more intricate form of _______.
3. Liane states that her two best friends are _______ and Margo.
4. Liane felt that she could be herself when her protector was around, and she did not feel the need to be _____ like she did with others.
5. Liane had no desire to join any of the ______ groups on campus and didn't seek out any friendships.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)