|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Rocking My Babies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane attempts to have her children conform to her ______ so that she can feel that she has some control.
(c) Clothing preferences.
(d) Ways of seeing the world.
2. After her encounter with the man wearing the flannel shirt, Liane took a different job as a(n) _______.
(a) Elementary teacher.
(b) Television host.
(c) Radio host.
(d) Crossing guard.
3. Liane could not stand other children because they would try to stop her from _______ school supplies, which she thought was fun.
4. Part of Liane's language ability had to do with finding _____ of words that would add to the speech she delivered.
5. One day after arriving to class Liane was ______ by a man wearing a flannel shirt. He was interrupted by one of the students.
(d) Spit on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane also had difficulty with the _______ designs of many baby things. She wanted solid forms that were comforting to her.
2. Liane followed ______ to the letter, and words often meant more to her than actions.
3. Liane was surprised that her friends could deal with her. In particular, her friend _____ acted as a kind of protector for her.
4. Liane states that her two best friends are _______ and Margo.
5. Liane wasn't bothered by the fact that she was different in high school. Students were easy to categorize socially since they ran in ______.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)