|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix I, Explaining Who You Are to Those Who Care, Appendix II, Survival Skills for AS College Students.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane made it a practice to discover what ______ her friends made for themselves and then to follow them when she was around them.
2. Liane often ______ speaking competitions in which she participated, perhaps because it was a way for her to have a one-way conversation.
(b) Cheated at.
3. Liane has developed a strategy to determine the degree to which her AS is involved in a discussion in which she visualizes _______ stacks of index cards.
4. Liane's husband's name is _______. Like Liane, he also enjoys the feel and experience of university campuses.
5. Liane had trouble dealing with ______ situations, and she did not know how to react.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane feels that people with AS should tell at least a ______ about their particular needs and challenges in order to get the support they need.
2. One of the strategies Liane has developed for making sure she is giving Tom the closeness she thinks he needs is to _____.
3. Liane stated that she liked the speech competitions because they allowed her to try the full scope of human _____.
4. Liane believes that people who don't need to know about your AS status include all of the following except _____.
5. Liane describes _______ as a situation in which she is unable to let go of a particular train of thought.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)