|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix I, Explaining Who You Are to Those Who Care, Appendix II, Survival Skills for AS College Students.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane described a preoccupation with round numbers and she used to calm herself by doing certain activities in ______.
2. Liane noticed that her friends all had different ways of dealing with anxiety including all of the following except _______.
(a) Nail biting.
(b) Teeth sucking.
(c) Tiny muscle twitches.
3. Liane engaged in _____ and television speaking, during which she would speak into a microphone and read from the news.
4. Liane was best at drama, and being around the speech and dramatic arts club exposed her to other ______, or those with AS.
5. Competitive _______ and pep squad dancer activities didn't work well because of her problems with coordination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane was worried that she would never find a romantic partner, but she found someone who could share her quiet and calm, which became their _____.
2. There is a great deal of conflict in the AS community about ______ with the greater community.
3. Liane states that she is inflexible in how she understands words that convey all of the following concepts except ______.
4. The benefits of choosing to share with others about AS include all of the following except ______.
5. Liane's visual perception difficulties affect her in all of the following ways except ______.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)