|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what county does the story take place?
2. Who is the pathologist working on the case of Carolyn's murder?
(a) Dr. Kenyon.
(b) Dr. Kumagai.
(c) Dr. Takahashi.
(d) Dr. Wilde.
3. Which of the following did NOT happen to Carolyn?
(a) She was bound.
(b) She was stabbed.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She was raped.
4. Rusty tells Lipranzer that Rusty's phone number _______________________.
(a) should be a private listing.
(b) has to be changed.
(c) will be listed on Carolyn's phone records.
(d) is on the parking garage wall.
5. Rusty thinks about his father who was a _______________ from Belgrade.
6. Who is Stew Dubinsky?
(a) A cop.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) A lawyer.
7. Who is Carolyn's son?
8. How much did Noel pay to cover up the arrest?
9. Barbara tells Rusty that he lets _________________ use him all the time.
(b) Della Guardia.
10. Lionel Kenneally tells Rusty that Carolyn worked as a ______________ before becoming a lawyer.
(a) tour guide.
(b) probation officer.
(d) court reporter.
11. Who is Raymond Horgan?
(a) Rusty's neighbor.
(b) Rusty's squash buddy.
(c) Rusty's boss.
(d) Rusty's brother-in-law.
12. What is Rusty's nickname?
(d) Rust bucket.
13. At the time of Noel's arrest, hundreds of gays were being arrested for indecency in a place called __________________.
(a) The Public Forest.
(c) The Pink Giraffe.
14. Barbara has gone back to school to get her PhD in what subject?
15. Raymond tells Rusty that he might be able to get him a job as a ____________________.
(c) district attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lip shows Rusty some documents that show that Carolyn was __________________ probation officer.
2. Who is Nat?
3. Who is Larren Lyttle?
4. What is the nickname of the county pathologist?
5. The police department is located in _______________ Hall.
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)