|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lipranzer's nickname?
(b) Hot Lips.
2. What is the nickname of the county pathologist?
(b) Dr. Death.
3. What is Rusty's profession?
4. Who is Barbara?
(a) Rusty's wife.
(b) Rusty's mother.
(c) Rusty's sister.
(d) Rusty's cleaning lady.
5. Barbara tells Rusty that he lets _________________ use him all the time.
(c) Della Guardia.
6. Which of the following did NOT happen to Carolyn?
(a) She was stabbed.
(b) She was bound.
(c) She was raped.
(d) She was murdered.
7. What does Rusty learn at Carolyn's funeral that stuns him?
(a) She had a son.
(b) She was older than he thought.
(c) She had been very ill.
(d) She didn't have a will.
8. What do Rusty and Carolyn do after the guilty verdict comes in?
(a) Celebrate in the Judge's chambers.
(b) Get drunk and take cabs home.
(c) Go to her apartment to make love.
(d) File a motion for an appeal.
9. The police department is located in _______________ Hall.
10. What do the exit poll results indicate on election day?
(a) Della Guardia has won.
(b) Larren Lyttle has won.
(c) Rusty has won.
(d) Horgan has won.
11. Lionel Kenneally tells Rusty that Carolyn worked as a ______________ before becoming a lawyer.
(a) tour guide.
(c) probation officer.
(d) court reporter.
12. The doctor suspects foul play in the situation of Darryl's son and tells ____________________.
(b) the police.
(c) Children's Services.
13. Who, other than Rusty, had an affair with Carolyn?
14. What is Rusty's nickname?
(b) Rust bucket.
15. How much did Noel pay to cover up the arrest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alejandro "Sandy" Stern?
2. How is the judge for Rusty's case chosen?
3. Nat is what type of child?
4. What does the acronym, "LNU" stand for?
5. Sandy tells Rusty that Nico did not want to add a charge of ____________________ in Rusty's case.
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)