|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT among the evidence used to try Rusty for Carolyn's murder?
(a) Phone records.
(b) Sperm of Rusty's blood type.
(c) His bloody fingerprint on a sink.
(d) Fingerprints on a glass.
2. Barbara has gone back to school to get her PhD in what subject?
3. Who is able to connect with the McGaffen boy and get him to talk about his abuse?
4. What does the pathologist say about the rapist?
(a) He was very young.
(b) He was old.
(c) He was sterile.
(d) He was impotent.
5. Who is Nat?
(a) Rusty's brother.
(b) Carolyn's husband.
(c) Joey's partner.
(d) Rusty's son.
6. Which of the following is NOT someone Nico has subpoenaed to testify in Carolyn's murder trial?
7. What is Lipranzer's nickname?
(d) Hot Lips.
8. Who is Raymond Horgan?
(a) Rusty's neighbor.
(b) Rusty's brother-in-law.
(c) Rusty's boss.
(d) Rusty's squash buddy.
9. Carolyn's approach to their intimate relationship sometimes seemed __________________ to Rusty.
10. Rusty's love for Carolyn was seldom ___________________.
11. Lip shows Rusty some documents that show that Carolyn was __________________ probation officer.
(a) Sam D'Amico's.
(b) Tommy Molto's.
(c) Jimmy Frank's.
(d) Leon Wells'.
12. Who is Della Guardia's chief lackey?
(a) Frank Lupito.
(b) Tommy Molto.
13. Lionel Kenneally tells Rusty that Carolyn worked as a ______________ before becoming a lawyer.
(a) court reporter.
(b) probation officer.
(c) tour guide.
14. Lionel Kenneally tells Rusty that Carolyn was at the police station investigating files concerning ___________________.
(a) the gay arrests.
(b) rape victims.
(c) unsolved murders.
15. The B file found in Carolyn's office concerns _______________________.
(a) her son's school information.
(b) the bribery of law enforcement officials.
(c) her Bermuda vacation information.
(d) her second string boyfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found at the McGaffen house that confirms the doctor's suspicions of abuse on the child?
2. Who is Carolyn's son?
3. What athletic event of his son's does Rusty attend?
4. Sandy tells Rusty that Nico did not want to add a charge of ____________________ in Rusty's case.
5. Who is the secretary for Rusty's office?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)