|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rusty claim he was on the night of Carolyn's murder?
(a) A movie.
(b) Home with his son.
(c) An airplane.
(d) Dinner with his wife.
2. Where does Horgan throw an election party for his constituents?
(a) His home.
(b) The office.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Who, other than Rusty, had an affair with Carolyn?
4. Who is Barbara?
(a) Rusty's wife.
(b) Rusty's mother.
(c) Rusty's cleaning lady.
(d) Rusty's sister.
5. Rusty recalls that Carolyn was the first to tell him that Horgan would lose the election to ____________________.
(a) John D'Amico.
(b) Della Famina.
(c) Della Guardia.
(d) Paul Sabato.
6. What does the acronym, "LNU" stand for?
(a) Lesbians are Not Ugly.
(b) Last Name Unknown.
(c) Lessons Not Understood.
(d) Leave Nothing Unchanged.
7. Who is Raymond Horgan?
(a) Rusty's boss.
(b) Rusty's brother-in-law.
(c) Rusty's neighbor.
(d) Rusty's squash buddy.
8. Barbara has gone back to school to get her PhD in what subject?
9. The B file found in Carolyn's office concerns _______________________.
(a) her son's school information.
(b) her Bermuda vacation information.
(c) the bribery of law enforcement officials.
(d) her second string boyfriends.
10. Which of the following is NOT among the evidence used to try Rusty for Carolyn's murder?
(a) Fingerprints on a glass.
(b) Phone records.
(c) His bloody fingerprint on a sink.
(d) Sperm of Rusty's blood type.
11. What does Sandy think that Nico will have a hard time explaining in Rusty's case?
(a) The DNA under Carolyn's fingernails does not match Rusty's.
(b) All the windows in Carolyn's apartment were open.
(c) Carolyn left a suicide note.
(d) An unidentified fingerprint found on the glass.
12. At the time of Noel's arrest, hundreds of gays were being arrested for indecency in a place called __________________.
(b) The Public Forest.
(d) The Pink Giraffe.
13. What was Carolyn's son's relationship with her?
(a) He hardly knew her.
(b) They talked every day.
(c) They were very close.
(d) They celebrated holidays together.
14. What does the pathologist say about the rapist?
(a) He was sterile.
(b) He was very young.
(c) He was impotent.
(d) He was old.
15. What does Rusty learn at Carolyn's funeral that stuns him?
(a) She had been very ill.
(b) She didn't have a will.
(c) She had a son.
(d) She was older than he thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the McGaffen boy who was abused at home?
2. Lipranzer suspects that ________________ was involved with Carolyn.
3. What is Rusty's last name?
4. Rusty tells Robinson that his love for Carolyn was passionate but _____________________.
5. Lip shows Rusty some documents that show that Carolyn was __________________ probation officer.
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)