1. What is Rusty's last name?
2. What is Rusty's profession?
3. Who is Raymond Horgan?
4. What is Carolyn's last name?
5. Which of the following did NOT happen to Carolyn?
She was stabbed.
6. In what county does the story take place?
7. What does Rusty learn at Carolyn's funeral that stuns him?
She had a son.
8. What is the nickname of the county pathologist?
9. What does the pathologist say about the rapist?
He was sterile.
10. Dan Lipranzer suggests that Carolyn may have let ______________________ into her apartment.
a man she prosecuted for rape.
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)