|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fall, Chapter 40 and Closing Argument.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the county pathologist?
(d) Dr. Death.
2. Who, other than Rusty, had an affair with Carolyn?
3. In what county does the story take place?
4. Who is the maid from Carolyn's neighborhood who cannot recall which Tuesday night she saw Rusty?
(a) Maybell Beatrice.
(b) Maggie Bowman.
(c) Madge Benson.
(d) Margaret Beaulieu.
5. Locally, Rusty has become _____________________.
(a) a recluse.
(b) a murderer.
(c) a celebrity.
(d) a legend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Rusty NOT ponder while he is at home after the trial?
2. How many glasses are shown in a crime scene photo in court?
3. Rusty's love for Carolyn was seldom ___________________.
4. Rusty thinks that he cannot calm Barbara's inner tumult because too much of his energies must be directed toward the "monumental task" of __________________________.
5. Who is Jamie Kemp?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)