|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fall, Chapter 40 and Closing Argument.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the acronym, "LNU" stand for?
(a) Lessons Not Understood.
(b) Leave Nothing Unchanged.
(c) Last Name Unknown.
(d) Lesbians are Not Ugly.
2. Under the adversity of Rusty's trial, his relationship with Barbara _________________________.
(a) has intensified.
(b) has stayed the same.
(c) has taken a turn for the better.
(d) has dissolved.
3. In Chapter 25, Rusty awakens in the night from a dream about ______________________.
(a) his son.
(b) his wife.
(c) his lover.
(d) his mother.
4. Why did Horgan tell Rusty that he took the B file after Carolyn was killed?
(a) To protect Carolyn's memory.
(b) To protect Della Guardia.
(c) To protect Rusty.
(d) To protect Lyttle.
5. In court, Sandy mentions that he had once fired _________________, which causes an uproar.
(a) Tommy Molto.
(c) Carolyn Polhemus.
(d) Della Guardia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sandy requests that __________________ not be allowed on the prosecuting team because he is also on the witness list.
2. Which of the following does NOT represent a dark area in Rusty's life?
3. At the end of his conversation with Rusty, Sandy implies that _________________ killed Carolyn.
4. What is the name of the black street gang to which Leon Wells belongs?
5. Who is Raymond Horgan?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)