|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer, Chapters 35 and 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Horgan testify against Rusty?
(a) To make sure Rusty never gets elected to office.
(b) To keep his own name in the news.
(c) To get revenge for Rusty seducing his wife.
(d) To get revenge for Rusty ruining his career.
2. Who is Jamie Kemp?
(a) Carolyn's son.
(b) Sandy's assistant.
(c) Barbara's brother.
(d) Nat's best friend.
3. What is the name of the tavern where Rusty meets Lionel Kenneally in Chapter 30?
(a) Black Swan.
(c) Six Brothers.
(d) Four Aces.
4. Who is the pathologist working on the case of Carolyn's murder?
(a) Dr. Kenyon.
(b) Dr. Kumagai.
(c) Dr. Takahashi.
(d) Dr. Wilde.
5. Lip shows Rusty some documents that show that Carolyn was __________________ probation officer.
(a) Jimmy Frank's.
(b) Sam D'Amico's.
(c) Leon Wells'.
(d) Tommy Molto's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rusty's nickname?
2. Rusty's secretary testifies that she heard Rusty call Carolyn ____________________ during a phone conversation.
3. What is the name of the McGaffen boy who was abused at home?
4. What does Nico ask Rusty when he sees him in the restroom?
5. Sandy tells Rusty that Horgan got Carolyn the job as Deputy Prosecutor on the condition that ____________________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)