|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer, Chapters 23-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rusty and Carolyn had been working on a case in which a banker named Darryl McGaffen had a brother named ________________ who was laundering money through the bank.
2. Rusty tells Robinson that his love for Carolyn was passionate but _____________________.
(a) hopelessly boring.
(b) hopelessly abject.
(c) hopelessly flawed.
(d) hopelessly wrong.
3. What is found at the McGaffen house that confirms the doctor's suspicions of abuse on the child?
(a) A lighter in the boy's room.
(b) A vise grip with bits of skin on it.
(c) Handcuffs with skin on them.
(d) A knive with skin on it.
4. Why do Rusty and Nat not stay for barbecue after a t-ball game when Summer comes?
(a) They have to get packed for vacation.
(b) Nat is leaving for Summer camp in the morning and needs to get to bed early.
(c) The notoriety of Rusty's trial makes them too uncomfortable.
(d) Nat is not feeling well.
5. What is Rusty's nickname?
(d) Rust bucket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sandy do when Rusty proclaims his innocence?
2. What does Sandy think that Nico will have a hard time explaining in Rusty's case?
3. Who is the trial judge chosen for Rusty's case?
4. Raymond tells Rusty that he might be able to get him a job as a ____________________.
5. How is the judge for Rusty's case chosen?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)