|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer, Chapters 23-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the judge for Rusty's case chosen?
2. The police department is located in _______________ Hall.
3. Who is Jamie Kemp?
(a) Nat's best friend.
(b) Barbara's brother.
(c) Sandy's assistant.
(d) Carolyn's son.
4. What does Jamie search for in Carolyn's apartment?
5. Why does Robinson refuse to make a statement in Rusty's case?
(a) He claims doctor-patient privilege.
(b) He has retired.
(c) He will be out of town.
(d) He doesn't remember Rusty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, other than Rusty, had an affair with Carolyn?
2. Lionel Kenneally tells Rusty that Carolyn was at the police station investigating files concerning ___________________.
3. Rusty thinks that he cannot calm Barbara's inner tumult because too much of his energies must be directed toward the "monumental task" of __________________________.
4. What was not found at Carolyn's murder scene?
5. What did Rusty and Carolyn do while waiting for the verdict in the McGaffen trial?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)