|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer, Chapters 32-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Horgan believes that Rusty killed Carolyn ___________________________.
(a) to punish Horgan for having an affair with her.
(b) because he was afraid Barbara would find out about them.
(c) because she was putting pressure on him to run against Horgan.
(d) in the heat of passion.
2. What is the name of the black street gang to which Leon Wells belongs?
(a) Night Saints.
(b) Ebony Saints.
(c) Noir Saints.
3. Why will Horgan testify against Rusty?
(a) To make sure Rusty never gets elected to office.
(b) To get revenge for Rusty ruining his career.
(c) To keep his own name in the news.
(d) To get revenge for Rusty seducing his wife.
4. Judge Lyttle has a history of attacking prosecutors and __________________ in court.
(c) first time offenders.
(d) repeat offenders.
5. What was Judge Lyttle's job before becoming a judge?
(a) Law school professor.
(b) Defense attorney.
(c) Prosecuting attorney.
(d) Legal aid attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rusty learn is to be the star witness in the case against him?
2. What did Rusty and Carolyn do while waiting for the verdict in the McGaffen trial?
3. What do Rusty and Carolyn do after the guilty verdict comes in?
4. Rusty thinks that it could hurt his case if _________________, Larren Lyttle's best friend, turns out to be a hostile witness.
5. Why does Lip call Rusty at the end of Chapter 32?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)