|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer, Chapters 32-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 32 opens with a battle in court over the prosecution's continued failure to _____________________.
(a) produce a murder weapon.
(b) produce credible witnesses.
(c) find the glass.
(d) secure phone records.
2. What was not found at Carolyn's murder scene?
(a) A rope.
(c) Her diaphragm.
(d) A lighter.
3. Why does Lip call Rusty at the end of Chapter 32?
(a) To tell him that Carolyn's phone records have been lost.
(b) To say he has found Leon Wells.
(c) To offer to pick up Nat at camp.
(d) To ask if he wants to grab a beer.
4. Horgan believes that Rusty killed Carolyn ___________________________.
(a) because he was afraid Barbara would find out about them.
(b) to punish Horgan for having an affair with her.
(c) because she was putting pressure on him to run against Horgan.
(d) in the heat of passion.
5. What do Rusty and Carolyn do after the guilty verdict comes in?
(a) Go to her apartment to make love.
(b) Celebrate in the Judge's chambers.
(c) Get drunk and take cabs home.
(d) File a motion for an appeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maurice Dickerman?
2. What did Rusty and Carolyn do while waiting for the verdict in the McGaffen trial?
3. Sandy's questioning in court ruins ________________ career.
4. Who is the maid from Carolyn's neighborhood who cannot recall which Tuesday night she saw Rusty?
5. The police department is located in _______________ Hall.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)