Opening Statement and Spring, Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is Rusty's last name?
2. What is Rusty's profession?
3. Who is Raymond Horgan?
(a) Rusty's squash buddy.
(b) Rusty's neighbor.
(c) Rusty's boss.
(d) Rusty's brother-in-law.
4. What is Carolyn's last name?
5. Which of the following did NOT happen to Carolyn?
(a) She was bound.
(b) She was stabbed.
(c) She was raped.
(d) She was murdered.
6. In what county does the story take place?
7. What does Rusty learn at Carolyn's funeral that stuns him?
(a) She didn't have a will.
(b) She was older than he thought.
(c) She had been very ill.
(d) She had a son.
8. What is the nickname of the county pathologist?
(a) Dr. Death.
9. What does the pathologist say about the rapist?
(a) He was impotent.
(b) He was very young.
(c) He was old.
(d) He was sterile.
10. Dan Lipranzer suggests that Carolyn may have let ______________________ into her apartment.
(a) an ex-boyfriend.
(b) her neighbor.
(c) her ex-husband.
(d) a man she prosecuted for rape.
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)