Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peggy aspire to be?
2. Who lost their job in Hatrack?
3. Why was Alvin having difficulties grasping the theory regarding atoms?
4. What did Dolores and Cavil fear?
5. Who got out of Dr. Physicker's carriage first?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the way the Red man, or Native Americans are talked about in this novel. References to the Native Americans are mostly spoken of in what tense? What does this lead the reader to believing in regards to the timeline?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the idea of respect in this novel. Of what importance is respect among the White people in this novel? Of what importance is respect in today's era? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss why having her own suite was so important to Miss Larner. What couldn't she have done while living at the roadhouse? Why did this desire to live alone so upset Old Peg?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)