Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peggy aspire to be?
2. Who lost their job in Hatrack?
3. Why was Alvin having difficulties grasping the theory regarding atoms?
4. What did Dolores and Cavil fear?
5. Who got out of Dr. Physicker's carriage first?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why having her own suite was so important to Miss Larner. What couldn't she have done while living at the roadhouse? Why did this desire to live alone so upset Old Peg?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Mistress Modesty's statement "much of what is best in me, your father gave me" in reference to Horace Guester. What did she mean by this, and how is this revealed to the reader?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Makepeace's treatment of Alvin while he was an indentured apprentice. What measures have come into place since Alvin's time to protect the interests of apprentices in North America?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)