|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was now more important than Peggy in Alvin's future?
(a) Arthur Stuart's child.
(c) Arthur Stuart.
(d) None of these.
2. What kind of birds' nests were in the Hatrack bridge eaves?
3. What new things did Alvin notice in Measure?
(a) How tender Measure was with his children, even after a spanking or scolding.
(b) How tender Measure was with Delphi, and how happy they were.
(c) All of these.
(d) The way that Measure looked after his land and everything on it.
4. When had Arthur last seen the boat?
(a) When he was six.
(b) When he was a baby.
(c) When he was three.
(d) When he was ten.
5. Who does Arthur say picked him up and flew with him?
(a) A big old blackbird.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His momma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first word the two people ask Arthur Stuart to spell?
2. What did Arthur do to the palm that had killed the other Finder?
3. What does Alvin do when a bear gets in his way?
4. What had happened to Salamandy?
5. What was the first word Arthur spelled out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Old Peg shoot the Finder dead?
2. Why didn't Alvin think that people were the product of God's imagination?
3. What did Pauley say that was so offensive?
4. Why didn't Alvin have any particular like for the two boys in Pieter's General Store?
5. What did the changes Alvin made in Arthur Stuart do to his heartfire and futures according to Peggy?
6. How does Old Peg feel initially about the teacher?
7. What excuses were offered to Old Peg to try and talk sense into her?
8. Why is it that Miss Larner can't teach Alvin to be a Maker directly?
9. What plan did Alvin come up with to make sure that the Finders would never find Arthur Stuart again?
10. What incident caused Peggy to reveal herself as being who she really was?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)