|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much change did Vanderwoort give Mock Berry?
(a) Five cents.
(b) Six cents.
(c) Twelve cents.
(d) Thirteen cents.
2. What had Alvin accomplished by saying he did the work on the springhouse in his "free time"?
(a) That Makepeace had given him time to do his own work.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That he was doing the work for himself.
3. How did Alvin's story start?
(a) He started with the story of Redbird.
(b) He told Measure about Miss Larner.
(c) He started from the beginning.
(d) The forging of the golden plow.
4. How many bottles of bourbon did Cavil drink?
5. What does Alvin say to the river rats in order to get them to put away their knives?
(a) None of these.
(b) "You afraid to face a blacksmith with bare hands?"
(c) "You really think those are going to harm a blacksmith?"
(d) "Some big men you are, bringing knives out on an unarmed man!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gertie Smith give Alvin to munch on?
2. What thing didn't Alvin dream of?
3. What decision did Peggy come to in Goodwife?
4. Where does it hurt on Arthur Stuart?
5. What new things did Alvin notice in Measure?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)