|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Alvin's first Making?
(a) A thread connecting him and Arthur.
(b) All of these.
(c) The golden living plow.
(d) A sleeping spell.
2. What is Measure's wifes' name?
3. What does Miss Larner charge to tutor Alvin?
(a) Ten cents a week.
(b) Fifty cents a week.
(c) Sixty cents a week.
(d) A dollar a week.
4. Why does Peggy want to go to Philadelphia?
(a) A higher class of people are there.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The best universities are there.
5. What did Cavil think to do to win the Overseers' approval?
(a) Kill Alvin.
(b) Kill his slaves.
(c) Kill his wife.
(d) Kill Thrower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cavil consider righteousness?
2. Why did Miss Larner wish to bring poetry to Hatrack River?
3. Why would the black haired finder like to kill the smith?
4. What did Makepeace attempt to give back to Hank?
5. Which Finder did Old Peg kill?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)