|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin do when a bear gets in his way?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Wrassle him until he is unconscious.
(d) Beats his head until he's a wolverine.
2. What does Cavil consider righteousness?
(a) The beating of slaves.
(b) The cold nature to which he treats the women he rapes.
(c) All of these.
(d) The whipping of slaves.
3. What didn't Arthur tell anyone about?
(a) The Redbird.
(b) All of these.
(c) Alvin's knackery while he did the well.
(d) Alvin being a Maker.
4. What did Dolores and Cavil fear?
(a) The howling of the Black's was a revolt.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The howling of the Blacks would spell his doom.
(d) Both of these.
5. How many letters of credit did Cavil give Reverend Philadelphia Thrower?
(a) Two hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Seven hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people standing by the stove offer Alvin?
2. Why did Miss Larner wish to bring poetry to Hatrack River?
3. What does Alvin say to the river rats in order to get them to put away their knives?
4. Who got out of Dr. Physicker's carriage first?
5. What was worse pain than what Dolores was suffering?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)