Short Answer Questions Key
1. What document did Appalachee sign?
The Fugitive Slave Treaty.
2. How old was Cavil's wife when she took to having aches and pains?
3. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
Sleep in another room.
4. What was to happen in the ballroom downstairs?
Their daughters were to meet their beaux there.
5. What did Dolores' hands look like?
6. What did the lowest kind of creature do?
Live openly with a black woman.
7. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
Six hundred dollars.
This section contains 4,945 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)