|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Plow, Chapter 20, Cavil's Deed, & Chapter 21, Alvin Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steps up against Alvin?
(a) Mike Rink.
(b) Mike Fink.
(c) Mink Strink.
(d) Mike Tink.
2. What was the first thing Alvin said without anger?
(a) Hot wind out of the southwest.
(b) Green leaves.
(c) Warm air.
3. What was Alvin's first Making?
(a) The golden living plow.
(b) A sleeping spell.
(c) A thread connecting him and Arthur.
(d) All of these.
4. What was the name of Anga Berry's husband?
(a) Rob Berry.
(b) Jack Berry.
(c) Mock Berry.
(d) Jock Berry.
5. How many letters of credit did Cavil give Reverend Philadelphia Thrower?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Seven hundred dollars.
(d) Two hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Larner charge to tutor Alvin?
2. How did Alvin's story start?
3. Who does Alvin encounter on the road to town?
4. Which of the men didn't want Arthur in the school?
5. What is it that a torch does?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)