|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Plow, Chapter 20, Cavil's Deed, & Chapter 21, Alvin Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Makepeace while Alvin worked?
(a) Drinking himself silly with the river rats at Hatrack Mouth.
(b) Searching high and low for good prices on iron.
(c) None of these.
(d) Going to church.
2. What would his career as a blacksmith teach Alvin?
(a) How to be proud.
(b) How to be a Maker.
(c) How to be a man.
(d) How to be honest.
3. What had Cavil never seen anything so graceful as?
(a) The trickle of water down her chest.
(b) The trickle of water down her spine.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her blue black thighs sliding against each other.
4. What was a mistake among women?
(a) To hate one another.
(b) To harbor jealousy.
(c) To attempt to steal another ones mate.
(d) To compete with one another.
5. When had Arthur last seen the boat?
(a) When he was three.
(b) When he was a baby.
(c) When he was ten.
(d) When he was six.
Short Answer Questions
1. In reality, what was this visitor?
2. What did Arthur do to the palm that had killed the other Finder?
3. How many letters of credit did Cavil give Reverend Philadelphia Thrower?
4. What did Alvin say to Arthur as he locked the manacles?
5. Why didn't the river rats hang onto the cart for longer?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)