|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Plow, Chapter 20, Cavil's Deed, & Chapter 21, Alvin Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What errand was Alvin on for Makepeace?
(a) Dropping off ordered ironwork.
(b) Getting some raw materials.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. Who was now more important than Peggy in Alvin's future?
(b) Arthur Stuart's child.
(c) Arthur Stuart.
(d) None of these.
3. What had Dr. Physicker done that embarrassed Alvin?
(a) Called him a second rate man for his brutality at the shore.
(b) Paid him for his protection of the new teacher.
(c) Patted him on the head.
(d) Told him he was a good boy for protecting the teacher.
4. Why did Alvin have to change all the signatures at once?
(a) It hurt Arthur to do it any other way.
(b) Arthur Stuarts' signatures attacked what Alvin was attempting to change.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What was to happen in the ballroom downstairs?
(a) All of these.
(b) Their daughters were to meet their beaux there.
(c) Their daughter was to have her first dance with her husband there.
(d) Their sons were to meet their ladies there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Larner charge to tutor Alvin?
2. Why didn't Peggy look into the heartfires of the townsfolk?
3. How many points did Alvin's hexes have?
4. What did Alvin first think when he saw the blacksmith?
5. What was true Making?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)