|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Plow, Chapter 20, Cavil's Deed, & Chapter 21, Alvin Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Peggy attempt to do?
(a) Use his caul to make a branch fall from a tree.
(b) All of these.
(c) Use his caul to fend off the Unmaker.
(d) Use his caul to cause someone to come and wake him.
2. What did Old Peg Guester name the Black boy-baby?
(b) Arthur Stuart.
3. What was the most difficult lesson Mistress Modesty had taught Peggy?
(a) To smile with sheer joy.
(b) To be kind and polite.
(c) Not to use her knack if she didn't need to.
(d) To be truly happy.
4. What did Alvin think about when he had woken?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) How he had caused it to become summer.
(c) Both of these.
(d) How he had called Redbird to him.
5. How many years did Makepeace steal from Alvin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Alvin end up telling about the plow?
2. Why must Peggy go and advance her schooling?
3. Why did Alvin lay down?
4. What would his career as a blacksmith teach Alvin?
5. What did Peggy wish to be?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)