|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Plow, Chapter 20, Cavil's Deed, & Chapter 21, Alvin Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cavil start to think?
(a) That maybe the newbought girl would like him.
(b) The Lord had placed these desires in him.
(c) That Cavil was a righteous man and deserved pleasure.
(d) Why he has such thoughts even while he prays.
2. What did Arthur do to the palm that had killed the other Finder?
(a) None of these.
(b) Kissed it.
(c) Patted it.
(d) Hugged it.
3. What did Hank think Makepeace was doing?
(a) Mocking his abilities as a dowser.
(b) Neither of these
(c) Both of these.
(d) Laughing at him, thinking he wasn't smart enough to notice the switch.
4. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
(a) Holy One.
(b) Walking Man.
(c) Bright Visitor.
(d) Angel of Light.
5. What was the only thing keeping Arthur from going to school?
(a) The fact that he was only half black.
(b) His color.
(c) His name.
(d) The teacher refused to teach him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Unmaker never do?
2. Why didn't Cavil grieve for the death of the Finders?
3. What does Alvin say to the river rats in order to get them to put away their knives?
4. Why did the Lord choose men to do his bidding?
5. Why was the delivery book another slight?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)