|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Plow, Chapter 20, Cavil's Deed, & Chapter 21, Alvin Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slammed the door to the springhouse?
(b) Old Peg.
(c) Arthur Stewart.
2. Where does it hurt on Arthur Stuart?
(a) Where Alvin had just finished working.
(b) Where Alvin thought he should be working.
(c) Where Alvin had been working.
(d) Where Alvin was about to be working.
3. What was true Making?
(a) All of these.
(b) Creating something with its' own life fire.
(c) Creating something from nothing.
(d) Convincing things that they wanted to be another way.
4. What did Cavil start to think?
(a) The Lord had placed these desires in him.
(b) That maybe the newbought girl would like him.
(c) That Cavil was a righteous man and deserved pleasure.
(d) Why he has such thoughts even while he prays.
5. What did Cavil do when the black girl protested?
(a) Convinced her.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Threatened her.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the wrong thing for Hank to say?
2. What did Dolores and Cavil fear?
3. What does Alvin do when a bear gets in his way?
4. What word is a sure sign of ignorance and stupidity, according to the teacher?
5. Why did Alvin give his boots away?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)