|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Plow, Chapter 20, Cavil's Deed, & Chapter 21, Alvin Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men didn't want Arthur in the school?
2. What wasn't Alvin to have before he had dug the well?
(a) Not a sip of water to drink.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Not a bite of food to eat.
(d) He was allowed whatever he wanted.
3. Why did Alvin have to change all the signatures at once?
(a) Both of these.
(b) It hurt Arthur to do it any other way.
(c) Arthur Stuarts' signatures attacked what Alvin was attempting to change.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What was the name of Anga Berry's husband?
(a) Jack Berry.
(b) Mock Berry.
(c) Jock Berry.
(d) Rob Berry.
5. What did Reverend Philadelphia Thrower know about Cavil Planter?
(a) He had produced twenty-six living gifts to God.
(b) The name of the mother that stole away Cavil's first baby's name was Hagar.
(c) All of these.
(d) He was a man who did the Lords' work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words did Horace use in regards to Alvin that rankled?
2. What document did Appalachee sign?
3. Who slammed the door to the springhouse?
4. Which Finder did Old Peg kill?
5. What excuse does Old Peg offer for the reason that her son isn't allowed in the school?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)