|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Plow, Chapter 20, Cavil's Deed, & Chapter 21, Alvin Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Measure's wifes' name?
2. What did the people standing by the stove offer Alvin?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A sip of cocoa.
(c) A nip from the flask they had.
(d) A cup of coffee.
3. How did Peggy feel at times?
(a) That she was the lone lookout boy at the top of a ships mast.
(b) That she would never be happy leading her life.
(c) That if it weren't for her being a torch, no one would care for her at all.
(d) That her life would always be that of servitude and misery.
4. What part of Alvin's mind does Miss Larner say is most neglected?
(a) His analytical thinking.
(b) None of these.
(c) His imagination.
(d) His thought processing.
5. What was the wrong thing for Hank to say?
(a) "I'd cuff that boy two ways from Sunday."
(b) "Who's the master here, anyway?"
(c) "What kind of master are you, letting him speak like that to you?"
(d) "I don't want that boy touching my horse."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dolores and Cavil fear?
2. What was the only thing keeping Arthur from going to school?
3. What did Dolores' hands look like?
4. What was a mistake among women?
5. What did Alvin say to Arthur as he locked the manacles?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)