|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Spelling Bee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Cavil never seen anything so graceful as?
(a) Her blue black thighs sliding against each other.
(b) All of these.
(c) The trickle of water down her spine.
(d) The trickle of water down her chest.
2. What will Cavil call the stolen half black child?
3. How far did Alvin sink in the ooze at the bottom of the second well?
(a) To his thighs.
(b) To his waist.
(c) To his calves.
(d) To his neck.
4. What was the first thing Alvin said without anger?
(a) Warm air.
(b) Hot wind out of the southwest.
(c) Green leaves.
5. What did Alvin think of Makepeace?
(a) He was too hard on Alvin.
(b) He was a good man.
(c) He was a profiteering old coot.
(d) He was a horrible master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alvin think when he 'saw' the fresh corpse beneath the soil?
2. How many letters of credit did Cavil give Reverend Philadelphia Thrower?
3. Why did Alvin give his boots away?
4. What did Mistress Modesty imagine when she thought of Peggy's pain?
5. How much change did Vanderwoort give Mock Berry?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)