|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, River Rat, Chapter 15, Teacher, & Chapter 16, Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the runaway slave girl's father?
(a) A king.
(b) A chief.
(c) A warlord.
(d) A prince.
2. What was held out to Peggy?
(a) A silver plate.
(b) None of these.
(c) A phone.
(d) A pen and paper.
3. What did Reverend Philadelphia Thrower know about Cavil Planter?
(a) He had produced twenty-six living gifts to God.
(b) He was a man who did the Lords' work.
(c) All of these.
(d) The name of the mother that stole away Cavil's first baby's name was Hagar.
4. Where was Peggy headed?
5. What is Horace Guester's knack?
(a) Making folks feel loved.
(b) Making people love him.
(c) Making people his friends.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Old Peg offer for the reason that her son isn't allowed in the school?
2. Why didn't Peggy look into the heartfires of the townsfolk?
3. What did Miss Larner want in payment for teaching Arthur Stuart?
4. What decision did Peggy come to in Goodwife?
5. What does Cavil consider righteousness?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)