|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, River Rat, Chapter 15, Teacher, & Chapter 16, Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document did Appalachee sign?
(a) The Right to Freedom Treaty.
(b) The Declaration of Independence.
(c) The Fugitive Slave Treaty.
(d) The Equal Rights Bill.
2. What decision did Peggy come to in Goodwife?
(a) None of these.
(b) That she needed to go back to Alvin.
(c) That she was ready to be Alvin's wife.
(d) That she was done with her schooling in Dekane.
3. What words did Horace use in regards to Alvin that rankled?
(a) Good kid.
(b) Nice man.
(c) Good boy.
(d) Good lad.
4. How old was Cavil's wife when she took to having aches and pains?
5. How many letters of credit did Cavil give Reverend Philadelphia Thrower?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Two hundred dollars.
(d) Seven hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Alvin at this point in the story?
2. How did Hank feel with Alvin so close?
3. How many points did Alvin's hexes have?
4. What was this thing for?
5. What did Makepeace attempt to give back to Hank?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)