|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, River Rat, Chapter 15, Teacher, & Chapter 16, Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sleeping upstairs?
(a) A traveling storyteller.
(b) A traveling monk.
(c) A traveling preacher.
(d) A traveling doctor.
2. What "lie" did Alvin tell his new master, Makepeace Smith?
(a) That he ran from the town of Vigor Church.
(b) That Alvin had befriended the Prophet.
(c) That he befriended a bear that gave him a ride from Vigor Church.
(d) That Alvin befriended Ta-Kumsaw.
3. What was the difference between Cavil and Abraham?
(a) Abraham was a devoted servant of God.
(b) Abraham was more righteous.
(c) Abraham heard the voice of God.
(d) Abraham was a disciple of God.
4. What will Cavil call the stolen half black child?
5. What word is a sure sign of ignorance and stupidity, according to the teacher?
(c) Cuss words.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Peggy send the Unmaker away?
2. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
3. What kind of emotions did Horace Guester's name bring about in Mistress Modesty?
4. How did Peggy feel she spoke?
5. Why didn't the river rats hang onto the cart for longer?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)