|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Wells, Chapter 8, Unmaker, & Chapter 9, Redbird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't the lady see when she judged Peggy?
(a) A child who had known pain.
(b) A country girl.
(c) A poor, ill bred girl.
(d) How awful it must be to know things that didn't bear knowing.
2. How old was Cavil's wife when she took to having aches and pains?
3. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
(a) Sleep in another room.
(b) Heal her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Divorce her.
4. What did Peggy wish to be?
(a) None of these.
(b) Mistress Modesty.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A supplicant.
5. What act opened Alvin wide for the Unmaker to enter him?
(a) Laying down.
(b) All of these.
(d) Digging the second well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the horse that Makepeace was shoeing?
2. What was the wrong thing for Hank to say?
3. What did the Unmaker do while Alvin was in the forest?
4. What was customary for masters to do?
5. What did Alvin invite when he dug in anger?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)