|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Wells, Chapter 8, Unmaker, & Chapter 9, Redbird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Anga Berry's husband?
(a) Jock Berry.
(b) Mock Berry.
(c) Jack Berry.
(d) Rob Berry.
2. What kind of emotions did Horace Guester's name bring about in Mistress Modesty?
(a) Fear at what Peggy might intend.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Glad memory.
(d) Both of these.
3. What document did Appalachee sign?
(a) The Fugitive Slave Treaty.
(b) The Declaration of Independence.
(c) The Right to Freedom Treaty.
(d) The Equal Rights Bill.
4. What was the difference between Cavil and Abraham?
(a) Abraham was a disciple of God.
(b) Abraham was more righteous.
(c) Abraham was a devoted servant of God.
(d) Abraham heard the voice of God.
5. What did Peggy attempt to do?
(a) Use his caul to make a branch fall from a tree.
(b) Use his caul to cause someone to come and wake him.
(c) All of these.
(d) Use his caul to fend off the Unmaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Alvin wish for Horace to keep?
2. What did Peggy figure out about why her mother had been disappointed with her?
3. What name did Cavil cry out that made his visitor recoil?
4. What kind of wood was good for finding water?
5. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)