|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Wells, Chapter 8, Unmaker, & Chapter 9, Redbird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alvin look forward to leaving the town of Vigor Church to begin his apprenticeship?
(a) All of these.
(b) His home was stained with too much innocent blood for him to hanker to stay.
(c) He had caught his father trying to kill him.
(d) His parents were mean to him.
2. What would his career as a blacksmith teach Alvin?
(a) How to be proud.
(b) How to be a Maker.
(c) How to be a man.
(d) How to be honest.
3. What did Alvin think of Makepeace?
(a) He was too hard on Alvin.
(b) He was a good man.
(c) He was a horrible master.
(d) He was a profiteering old coot.
4. How old was Cavil's wife when she took to having aches and pains?
5. What kind of wood was good for finding water?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment did Makepeace have for the water from the well Alvin dug?
2. What nationality was the girl who answered the door?
3. What did the Unmaker do while Alvin was in the forest?
4. What had Cavil never seen anything so graceful as?
5. What is Cavil to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)