|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Wells, Chapter 8, Unmaker, & Chapter 9, Redbird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Cavil's wife when she took to having aches and pains?
2. What was held out to Peggy?
(a) A pen and paper.
(b) None of these.
(c) A silver plate.
(d) A phone.
3. In what way was Peggy and Mistress Modesty both not a part of the masquerade?
(a) Neither depended on anyone else's opinion of them.
(b) All of these.
(c) Neither were pretending to be something they weren't.
(d) Neither had shown up in costume.
4. Who was the runaway slave girl's father?
(a) A chief.
(b) A king.
(c) A warlord.
(d) A prince.
5. What was a mistake among women?
(a) To hate one another.
(b) To attempt to steal another ones mate.
(c) To compete with one another.
(d) To harbor jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the difference between Cavil and Abraham?
2. What did Peggy attempt to do?
3. What wasn't Alvin to have before he had dug the well?
4. What did Alvin first think when he saw the blacksmith?
5. What was the name of the horse that Makepeace was shoeing?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)