|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Wells, Chapter 8, Unmaker, & Chapter 9, Redbird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Old Peg Guester name the Black boy-baby?
(d) Arthur Stuart.
2. How many years had past since Alvin had been an apprentice of Makepeace?
3. What kind of emotions did Horace Guester's name bring about in Mistress Modesty?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Glad memory.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Fear at what Peggy might intend.
4. How far did Alvin sink in the ooze at the bottom of the second well?
(a) To his waist.
(b) To his calves.
(c) To his thighs.
(d) To his neck.
5. What did Cavil do when the black girl protested?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Threatened her.
(c) All of these.
(d) Convinced her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cavil to do?
2. What did Delores see in her husbands face?
3. What kind of talent was mostly found among seventh sons?
4. What kind of wood was good for finding water?
5. Where was Peggy headed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)