|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Wells, Chapter 8, Unmaker, & Chapter 9, Redbird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a mistake among women?
(a) To compete with one another.
(b) To hate one another.
(c) To attempt to steal another ones mate.
(d) To harbor jealousy.
2. What would his career as a blacksmith teach Alvin?
(a) How to be honest.
(b) How to be a man.
(c) How to be a Maker.
(d) How to be proud.
3. How did Peggy feel she spoke?
(a) Squawking like a seagull.
(b) Screeching like an door that hadn't been oiled in a fortnight.
(c) Squawking like a chicken.
(d) Squawking like a crow.
4. What was the most difficult lesson Mistress Modesty had taught Peggy?
(a) To be kind and polite.
(b) Not to use her knack if she didn't need to.
(c) To be truly happy.
(d) To smile with sheer joy.
5. What displayed the visitor's profession?
(a) The tension in his muscles.
(b) All of these.
(c) The stern look in his face.
(d) The coldness in his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
2. Why can't Horace tell his wife that Peggy is going to see someone else and not go find the slave girl?
3. Why did the Lord choose men to do his bidding?
4. What did Dolores' hands look like?
5. Who else does the girl hate like she hates the White boss?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)