|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alvin first think when he saw the blacksmith?
(a) That the smith was an evil looking man.
(b) That he would never be hungry learning to be a smith.
(c) He'd been sent to prentice to the devil.
(d) That the smith was likely to hurt him.
2. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
(a) Six hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Four hundred dollars.
(d) Seven hundred dollars.
3. What was to happen in the ballroom downstairs?
(a) All of these.
(b) Their daughters were to meet their beaux there.
(c) Their daughter was to have her first dance with her husband there.
(d) Their sons were to meet their ladies there.
4. What did Cavil do when the black girl protested?
(a) Threatened her.
(b) All of these.
(c) Convinced her.
(d) Beat her.
5. What was the difference between Cavil and Abraham?
(a) Abraham heard the voice of God.
(b) Abraham was a devoted servant of God.
(c) Abraham was a disciple of God.
(d) Abraham was more righteous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shouldn't Hank bring up at the Guester's roadhouse?
2. What does Makepeace say in regards to Alvin?
3. What is Cavil to do?
4. What did Alvin think when he 'saw' the fresh corpse beneath the soil?
5. What did Peggy wish to be?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)