|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the wrong thing for Hank to say?
(a) "What kind of master are you, letting him speak like that to you?"
(b) "I don't want that boy touching my horse."
(c) "I'd cuff that boy two ways from Sunday."
(d) "Who's the master here, anyway?"
2. What kind of emotions did Horace Guester's name bring about in Mistress Modesty?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Glad memory.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Fear at what Peggy might intend.
3. How did Hank feel with Alvin so close?
(d) All of these.
4. How old is Alvin at this point in the story?
5. What name did Cavil cry out that made his visitor recoil?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(b) Lord Jesus.
(c) Merciful God.
(d) God Almighty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of talent was mostly found among seventh sons?
2. What is Cavil to do?
3. What did Mistress Modesty imagine when she thought of Peggy's pain?
4. What didn't the lady see when she judged Peggy?
5. What did Alvin invite when he dug in anger?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)