|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alvin give his boots away?
(a) He didn't like how they looked.
(b) They hurt his feet.
(c) A poor family had a boy around Alvin's age.
(d) They were too big for him.
2. What did Alvin first think when he saw the blacksmith?
(a) That he would never be hungry learning to be a smith.
(b) He'd been sent to prentice to the devil.
(c) That the smith was likely to hurt him.
(d) That the smith was an evil looking man.
3. What kind of emotions did Horace Guester's name bring about in Mistress Modesty?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Glad memory.
(d) Fear at what Peggy might intend.
4. What was the name of the horse that Makepeace was shoeing?
5. What was the difference between Cavil and Abraham?
(a) Abraham was more righteous.
(b) Abraham heard the voice of God.
(c) Abraham was a disciple of God.
(d) Abraham was a devoted servant of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Anga Berry's husband?
2. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
3. What name did Cavil cry out that made his visitor recoil?
4. How many years had past since Alvin had been an apprentice of Makepeace?
5. What is Horace's secret sin?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)