|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Anga Berry's husband?
(a) Rob Berry.
(b) Mock Berry.
(c) Jock Berry.
(d) Jack Berry.
2. What did Alvin first think when he saw the blacksmith?
(a) That the smith was an evil looking man.
(b) That he would never be hungry learning to be a smith.
(c) He'd been sent to prentice to the devil.
(d) That the smith was likely to hurt him.
3. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
(a) Holy One.
(b) Angel of Light.
(c) Walking Man.
(d) Bright Visitor.
4. What had Peggy decided to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Leave before sunup.
(c) Leave before Alvin came.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What was Alvin gratified to see?
(a) That his brother's grave was as well tended as any other.
(b) That the roadhouse woman missed her daughter.
(c) That the roadhouse woman was kind to him.
(d) That the roadhouse woman was a fair woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Peggy wish to be?
2. What did Alvin say that angered Horace?
3. What did Peggy figure out about why her mother had been disappointed with her?
4. How did Peggy feel she spoke?
5. What was the most difficult lesson Mistress Modesty had taught Peggy?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)