|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He wasn't used to being treated like an equal.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He wasn't used to his opinion mattering.
2. What kind of wood was good for finding water?
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What had Cavil never seen anything so graceful as?
(a) Her blue black thighs sliding against each other.
(b) All of these.
(c) The trickle of water down her spine.
(d) The trickle of water down her chest.
4. Who was the runaway slave girl's father?
(a) A king.
(b) A chief.
(c) A warlord.
(d) A prince.
5. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
(a) Bright Visitor.
(b) Holy One.
(c) Angel of Light.
(d) Walking Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cavil start to think?
2. What kind of talent was mostly found among seventh sons?
3. What did Peggy wish to be?
4. What was the most difficult lesson Mistress Modesty had taught Peggy?
5. What was held out to Peggy?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)