|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Cavil's wife when she took to having aches and pains?
2. What was a mistake among women?
(a) To attempt to steal another ones mate.
(b) To harbor jealousy.
(c) To hate one another.
(d) To compete with one another.
3. Why did the Lord choose men to do his bidding?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Women were too compassionate.
(c) Women were too weak.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Who was sleeping upstairs?
(a) A traveling storyteller.
(b) A traveling preacher.
(c) A traveling monk.
(d) A traveling doctor.
5. How did Hank feel with Alvin so close?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cavil do when the black girl protested?
2. How did Peggy feel at times?
3. Who else does the girl hate like she hates the White boss?
4. What did Alvin think when he 'saw' the fresh corpse beneath the soil?
5. What was the most difficult lesson Mistress Modesty had taught Peggy?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)