|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that a torch does?
(a) Looks into people's heartfires and sees their future.
(b) All of these.
(c) Looks into the womb to see how the baby lays and whether it is in the right position to be born.
(d) Looks into people's heartfires and sees their secrets and thoughts.
2. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He wasn't used to his opinion mattering.
(c) He wasn't used to being treated like an equal.
(d) Both of these.
3. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
(a) Walking Man.
(b) Holy One.
(c) Angel of Light.
(d) Bright Visitor.
4. What do men measure, according to Mistress Modesty?
(a) They take pleasure in a woman that takes pleasure in their company.
(b) They take pleasure in the naturalness of a woman that's comfortable.
(c) All of these.
(d) They take pleasure in a woman that is sure of herself.
5. What did Old Peg Guester name the Black boy-baby?
(d) Arthur Stuart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't the lady see when she judged Peggy?
2. In what way was Peggy and Mistress Modesty both not a part of the masquerade?
3. What was it that Hank realized with Alvin close?
4. How did Peggy feel at times?
5. What is Cavil to do?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)