|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had past since Alvin had been an apprentice of Makepeace?
2. What would his career as a blacksmith teach Alvin?
(a) How to be honest.
(b) How to be a man.
(c) How to be proud.
(d) How to be a Maker.
3. Why did Alvin give his boots away?
(a) They were too big for him.
(b) He didn't like how they looked.
(c) They hurt his feet.
(d) A poor family had a boy around Alvin's age.
4. What did Alvin invite when he dug in anger?
(a) The Unmaker.
(c) The Destroyer.
(d) All of these.
5. What did Peggy wish to be?
(a) A beautiful woman.
(b) None of these.
(c) Mistress Modesty.
(d) A supplicant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was this thing for?
2. Who else does the girl hate like she hates the White boss?
3. What was customary for masters to do?
4. Who was the runaway slave girl's father?
5. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)