|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Lies & Chapter 4, Modesty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality was the girl who answered the door?
2. What did Delores see in her husbands face?
(b) Something darker in his face.
(c) All of these.
3. What did Cavil do when the black girl protested?
(a) Threatened her.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Convinced her.
(d) All of these.
4. Why did Alvin give his boots away?
(a) He didn't like how they looked.
(b) They hurt his feet.
(c) A poor family had a boy around Alvin's age.
(d) They were too big for him.
5. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
(a) Six hundred dollars.
(b) Seven hundred dollars.
(c) Four hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
2. Why did the Lord choose men to do his bidding?
3. Why can't Horace tell his wife that Peggy is going to see someone else and not go find the slave girl?
4. In reality, what was this visitor?
5. What is Horace's secret sin?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)