|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Runaway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Peggy figure could have saved the slave girl?
(a) Anga Berry.
(d) Dr, Whitley Physicker.
2. Who was sleeping upstairs?
(a) A traveling monk.
(b) A traveling doctor.
(c) A traveling preacher.
(d) A traveling storyteller.
3. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
(a) Sleep in another room.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Heal her.
4. What did Old Peg Guester name the Black boy-baby?
(d) Arthur Stuart.
5. What document did Appalachee sign?
(a) The Right to Freedom Treaty.
(b) The Equal Rights Bill.
(c) The Declaration of Independence.
(d) The Fugitive Slave Treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Peggy figure out about why her mother had been disappointed with her?
2. What had Peggy decided to do?
3. Why can't Horace tell his wife that Peggy is going to see someone else and not go find the slave girl?
4. What did Cavil start to think?
5. What displayed the visitor's profession?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)