|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Runaway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Horace's secret sin?
(a) He hated his daughter.
(b) He cheated on his wife with a woman in Dekane.
(c) He wanted to die.
(d) He hated his wife.
2. What did Cavil start to think?
(a) The Lord had placed these desires in him.
(b) Why he has such thoughts even while he prays.
(c) That maybe the newbought girl would like him.
(d) That Cavil was a righteous man and deserved pleasure.
3. What did Dolores' hands look like?
(a) Dead spiders.
(b) Ashen sticks.
(d) Dead crabs.
4. What displayed the visitor's profession?
(a) All of these.
(b) The coldness in his eyes.
(c) The stern look in his face.
(d) The tension in his muscles.
5. Why did the Lord choose men to do his bidding?
(a) Women were too compassionate.
(b) Women were too weak.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was sleeping upstairs?
2. Who was the runaway slave girl's father?
3. What was the difference between Cavil and Abraham?
4. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
5. Who else does the girl hate like she hates the White boss?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)