|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Runaway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Peggy feel at times?
(a) That if it weren't for her being a torch, no one would care for her at all.
(b) That she was the lone lookout boy at the top of a ships mast.
(c) That her life would always be that of servitude and misery.
(d) That she would never be happy leading her life.
2. What did Delores see in her husbands face?
(a) Something darker in his face.
(b) All of these.
3. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
(a) Seven hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Six hundred dollars.
(d) Four hundred dollars.
4. What did Cavil start to think?
(a) Why he has such thoughts even while he prays.
(b) That Cavil was a righteous man and deserved pleasure.
(c) The Lord had placed these desires in him.
(d) That maybe the newbought girl would like him.
5. Why can't Horace tell his wife that Peggy is going to see someone else and not go find the slave girl?
(a) Peggy doesn't want her mama to fret.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Peggy doesn't want him to lie to her mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the runaway slave girl's father?
2. What had Peggy decided to do?
3. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
4. What did the lowest kind of creature do?
5. In reality, what was this visitor?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)