|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Runaway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
(a) Angel of Light.
(b) Holy One.
(c) Bright Visitor.
(d) Walking Man.
2. What name did Cavil cry out that made his visitor recoil?
(a) God Almighty.
(b) Merciful God.
(c) Lord Jesus.
(d) Jesus Christ.
3. What did Cavil do when the black girl protested?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Convinced her.
(c) Threatened her.
(d) All of these.
4. What was the difference between Cavil and Abraham?
(a) Abraham was a devoted servant of God.
(b) Abraham heard the voice of God.
(c) Abraham was more righteous.
(d) Abraham was a disciple of God.
5. In reality, what was this visitor?
(a) An angel of God.
(b) The Overseer.
(c) An overseer.
(d) A spawn of Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
2. What document did Appalachee sign?
3. Who was sleeping upstairs?
4. What did Peggy figure out about why her mother had been disappointed with her?
5. What did the lowest kind of creature do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)