Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Spelling Bee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mock Berry stay so poor?
(a) No one treated the Berry's fair.
(b) People disliked the black family.
(c) People would charge Mock more than they charge a white customer.
(d) People hated the Berry's.
2. What didn't the lady see when she judged Peggy?
(a) A poor, ill bred girl.
(b) A child who had known pain.
(c) How awful it must be to know things that didn't bear knowing.
(d) A country girl.
3. What did Mistress Modesty imagine when she thought of Peggy's pain?
(a) None of these.
(b) How to heal her.
(c) How to help her.
(d) How she could benefit from Peggy's pain.
4. What kind of birds' nests were in the Hatrack bridge eaves?
5. How did Hank feel with Alvin so close?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the lowest kind of creature do?
2. What was a mistake among women?
3. What name did Cavil cry out that made his visitor recoil?
4. What had Peggy decided to do?
5. Why didn't Mock Berry want to stay in the sleigh when he saw Arthur Stuart?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)