|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Wells, Chapter 8, Unmaker, & Chapter 9, Redbird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alvin think about when he had woken?
(a) How he had called Redbird to him.
(b) How he had caused it to become summer.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. How old is Alvin at this point in the story?
3. What song did Redbird begin to sing that was different from Redman's song?
(a) The song of Rebirth.
(b) The song of Making.
(c) The song of Triumph.
(d) The song of the Redbird.
4. What was customary for masters to do?
(a) Let their apprentices earn money on their work.
(b) Let their apprentices gain knowledge and apply it to the world.
(c) Let their apprentices go when they were good enough to work on their own.
(d) All of these.
5. What was Alvin gratified to see?
(a) That the roadhouse woman was kind to him.
(b) That the roadhouse woman missed her daughter.
(c) That the roadhouse woman was a fair woman.
(d) That his brother's grave was as well tended as any other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was to happen in the ballroom downstairs?
2. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
3. What had Cavil never seen anything so graceful as?
4. Why did the Lord choose men to do his bidding?
5. What did Old Peg Guester name the Black boy-baby?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)