|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dowser & Chapter 6, Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alvin invite when he dug in anger?
(a) The Destroyer.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Unmaker.
2. Why can't Horace tell his wife that Peggy is going to see someone else and not go find the slave girl?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Peggy doesn't want him to lie to her mama.
(c) Peggy doesn't want her mama to fret.
(d) Both of these.
3. What was the most difficult lesson Mistress Modesty had taught Peggy?
(a) Not to use her knack if she didn't need to.
(b) To be truly happy.
(c) To smile with sheer joy.
(d) To be kind and polite.
4. What nationality was the girl who answered the door?
5. What did Old Peg Guester name the Black boy-baby?
(a) Arthur Stuart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
2. Where was Peggy headed?
3. What did the lowest kind of creature do?
4. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
5. What do men measure, according to Mistress Modesty?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)