|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Manacles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing Alvin said without anger?
(a) Warm air.
(b) Green leaves.
(c) Hot wind out of the southwest.
2. What didn't Arthur tell anyone about?
(a) Alvin being a Maker.
(b) Alvin's knackery while he did the well.
(c) The Redbird.
(d) All of these.
3. Who steps up against Alvin?
(a) Mink Strink.
(b) Mike Tink.
(c) Mike Rink.
(d) Mike Fink.
4. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He wasn't used to his opinion mattering.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He wasn't used to being treated like an equal.
5. How old was Cavil's wife when she took to having aches and pains?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing keeping Arthur from going to school?
2. What song did Redbird begin to sing that was different from Redman's song?
3. What did Alvin say to Arthur as he locked the manacles?
4. What did the Prophet show Alvin?
5. What does Peggy see when she looks into Alvin's future?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)