|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Manacles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin say to the river rats in order to get them to put away their knives?
(a) "You afraid to face a blacksmith with bare hands?"
(b) "You really think those are going to harm a blacksmith?"
(c) "Some big men you are, bringing knives out on an unarmed man!"
(d) None of these.
2. What words did Horace use in regards to Alvin that rankled?
(a) Good boy.
(b) Good kid.
(c) Nice man.
(d) Good lad.
3. What doesn't Old Peg want Alvin to pick up from town?
(a) Two cones of sugar.
(b) A pound of pepper.
(c) A dozen sheets of paper.
(d) A half pound of salt.
4. What did the Unmaker do while Alvin was in the forest?
(a) Caused it to sleet hail on a summer morning.
(b) Caused it to snow on a summer morning.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. What was Alvin gratified to see?
(a) That his brother's grave was as well tended as any other.
(b) That the roadhouse woman missed her daughter.
(c) That the roadhouse woman was a fair woman.
(d) That the roadhouse woman was kind to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Old Peg Guester pack her things along with Arthur Stuarts'?
2. What wasn't Alvin to have before he had dug the well?
3. How did Alvin know Po Doggly and Horace Guester had worked together many times before?
4. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
5. What did the Prophet show Alvin?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)