|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Manacles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters of credit did Cavil give Reverend Philadelphia Thrower?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Seven hundred dollars.
(c) Two hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
2. What did Dolores and Cavil fear?
(a) The howling of the Black's was a revolt.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The howling of the Blacks would spell his doom.
(d) Both of these.
3. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He wasn't used to being treated like an equal.
(d) He wasn't used to his opinion mattering.
4. Who does Alvin encounter on the road to town?
(a) Mock Berry.
(b) Makepeace Smith.
(c) Anga Berry.
(d) Miss Larner.
5. What had Cavil never seen anything so graceful as?
(a) The trickle of water down her spine.
(b) The trickle of water down her chest.
(c) Her blue black thighs sliding against each other.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peggy aspire to be?
2. Who was now more important than Peggy in Alvin's future?
3. What part of Alvin's mind does Miss Larner say is most neglected?
4. What do men measure, according to Mistress Modesty?
5. Why did Mock Berry stay so poor?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)