|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Manacles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wood was good for finding water?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
2. What did Alvin say to Arthur as he locked the manacles?
(a) Don't be afraid.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) I won't forget you.
(d) Both of these.
3. What is the first word the two people ask Arthur Stuart to spell?
4. What part of Alvin's mind does Miss Larner say is most neglected?
(a) None of these.
(b) His imagination.
(c) His analytical thinking.
(d) His thought processing.
5. How far did Alvin sink in the ooze at the bottom of the second well?
(a) To his waist.
(b) To his thighs.
(c) To his calves.
(d) To his neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters of credit did Cavil give Reverend Philadelphia Thrower?
2. What act opened Alvin wide for the Unmaker to enter him?
3. What kind of emotions did Horace Guester's name bring about in Mistress Modesty?
4. What document did Appalachee sign?
5. Where was Peggy headed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)