|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Manacles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
(a) He wasn't used to being treated like an equal.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He wasn't used to his opinion mattering.
2. How did Hank feel with Alvin so close?
(b) All of these.
3. What words did Horace use in regards to Alvin that rankled?
(a) Nice man.
(b) Good boy.
(c) Good kid.
(d) Good lad.
4. What was the difference between Cavil and Abraham?
(a) Abraham was a disciple of God.
(b) Abraham heard the voice of God.
(c) Abraham was more righteous.
(d) Abraham was a devoted servant of God.
5. What was Alvin's first Making?
(a) A thread connecting him and Arthur.
(b) The golden living plow.
(c) A sleeping spell.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
2. Who got out of Dr. Physicker's carriage first?
3. What did Alvin first think when he saw the blacksmith?
4. What was to happen in the ballroom downstairs?
5. Why does Peggy want to go to Philadelphia?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)