|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Lies & Chapter 4, Modesty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Old Peg Guester name the Black boy-baby?
(c) Arthur Stuart.
2. What document did Appalachee sign?
(a) The Equal Rights Bill.
(b) The Fugitive Slave Treaty.
(c) The Declaration of Independence.
(d) The Right to Freedom Treaty.
3. What was held out to Peggy?
(a) A silver plate.
(b) A pen and paper.
(c) None of these.
(d) A phone.
4. What did Alvin say that angered Horace?
(a) That Peggy ran off to seek her fortune elsewhere.
(b) None of these.
(c) That Peggy might have ran off with a boy.
(d) That Peggy might have been jealous of the infant.
5. Where was Peggy headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "lie" did Alvin tell his new master, Makepeace Smith?
2. Why can't Horace tell his wife that Peggy is going to see someone else and not go find the slave girl?
3. Why did the Lord choose men to do his bidding?
4. Who else does the girl hate like she hates the White boss?
5. What is Horace Guester's knack?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)