|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Lies & Chapter 4, Modesty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Heal her.
(d) Sleep in another room.
2. What would his career as a blacksmith teach Alvin?
(a) How to be proud.
(b) How to be a Maker.
(c) How to be a man.
(d) How to be honest.
3. What did Alvin first think when he saw the blacksmith?
(a) He'd been sent to prentice to the devil.
(b) That he would never be hungry learning to be a smith.
(c) That the smith was likely to hurt him.
(d) That the smith was an evil looking man.
4. What did Dolores' hands look like?
(a) Dead crabs.
(b) Dead spiders.
(c) Ashen sticks.
5. Who was sleeping upstairs?
(a) A traveling doctor.
(b) A traveling preacher.
(c) A traveling storyteller.
(d) A traveling monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that a torch does?
2. What had Peggy decided to do?
3. What was to happen in the ballroom downstairs?
4. Where was Peggy headed?
5. What secret does Alvin wish for Horace to keep?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)