|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Lies & Chapter 4, Modesty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Cavil never seen anything so graceful as?
(a) The trickle of water down her spine.
(b) Her blue black thighs sliding against each other.
(c) The trickle of water down her chest.
(d) All of these.
2. How did Peggy feel at times?
(a) That she was the lone lookout boy at the top of a ships mast.
(b) That if it weren't for her being a torch, no one would care for her at all.
(c) That she would never be happy leading her life.
(d) That her life would always be that of servitude and misery.
3. What was Alvin gratified to see?
(a) That the roadhouse woman was kind to him.
(b) That the roadhouse woman was a fair woman.
(c) That his brother's grave was as well tended as any other.
(d) That the roadhouse woman missed her daughter.
4. What "lie" did Alvin tell his new master, Makepeace Smith?
(a) That Alvin had befriended the Prophet.
(b) That Alvin befriended Ta-Kumsaw.
(c) That he befriended a bear that gave him a ride from Vigor Church.
(d) That he ran from the town of Vigor Church.
5. What was to happen in the ballroom downstairs?
(a) Their sons were to meet their ladies there.
(b) Their daughter was to have her first dance with her husband there.
(c) All of these.
(d) Their daughters were to meet their beaux there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
2. Where was Peggy headed?
3. Who was sleeping upstairs?
4. What is Cavil to do?
5. What did Delores see in her husbands face?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)