Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Manacles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Miss Larner cry a bit in regret?
(a) Arthur had ceased to be entirely himself and had lost his gift of mimicry.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) She would never play as important a role in Alvin's life.
(d) Both of these.
2. What was the wrong thing for Hank to say?
(a) "I'd cuff that boy two ways from Sunday."
(b) "What kind of master are you, letting him speak like that to you?"
(c) "I don't want that boy touching my horse."
(d) "Who's the master here, anyway?"
3. Where does it hurt on Arthur Stuart?
(a) Where Alvin was about to be working.
(b) Where Alvin had been working.
(c) Where Alvin had just finished working.
(d) Where Alvin thought he should be working.
4. Who steps up against Alvin?
(a) Mike Rink.
(b) Mink Strink.
(c) Mike Tink.
(d) Mike Fink.
5. What was a promise to remember a gentleman?
(a) Calling him her sweetheart.
(b) Calling him a friend.
(c) Calling him a dear friend.
(d) Calling him a sweetheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
2. What did Alvin think of Makepeace?
3. What name hadn't the visitor been called?
4. Where was Peggy headed?
5. What does Makepeace say in regards to Alvin?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)