|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Goodwife, Chapter 11, Wand, Chapter 12, School Board, & Chapter 13, Springhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer did Redbird give Alvin?
(a) The Maker is one with what he makes.
(b) The Maker is the one who is part of what he makes.
(c) The Maker invests emotionally into what he makes.
(d) The Maker must be a part of what he makes.
2. What was the most difficult lesson Mistress Modesty had taught Peggy?
(a) To be truly happy.
(b) To smile with sheer joy.
(c) Not to use her knack if she didn't need to.
(d) To be kind and polite.
3. What does Makepeace say in regards to Alvin?
(a) He's a natural farrier.
(b) He's a smart boy.
(c) He's a good kid.
(d) All of these.
4. What is Horace Guester's knack?
(a) Making people his friends.
(b) Making people love him.
(c) All of these.
(d) Making folks feel loved.
5. What kind of birds' nests were in the Hatrack bridge eaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Makepeace while Alvin worked?
2. What kind of emotions did Horace Guester's name bring about in Mistress Modesty?
3. What did Alvin think about when he had woken?
4. What was the first thing Alvin said without anger?
5. What did Alvin think of Makepeace?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)