|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Goodwife, Chapter 11, Wand, Chapter 12, School Board, & Chapter 13, Springhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Makepeace say in regards to Alvin?
(a) All of these.
(b) He's a smart boy.
(c) He's a good kid.
(d) He's a natural farrier.
2. What would his career as a blacksmith teach Alvin?
(a) How to be honest.
(b) How to be proud.
(c) How to be a Maker.
(d) How to be a man.
3. What kind of birds' nests were in the Hatrack bridge eaves?
4. Who was the runaway slave girl's father?
(a) A warlord.
(b) A king.
(c) A prince.
(d) A chief.
5. What was Alvin gratified to see?
(a) That his brother's grave was as well tended as any other.
(b) That the roadhouse woman was kind to him.
(c) That the roadhouse woman was a fair woman.
(d) That the roadhouse woman missed her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision did Peggy come to in Goodwife?
2. What had Alvin accomplished by saying he did the work on the springhouse in his "free time"?
3. What does Mistress Modesty ask Peggy to be?
4. Who did Peggy figure could have saved the slave girl?
5. What did Hank think Makepeace was doing?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)