|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Goodwife, Chapter 11, Wand, Chapter 12, School Board, & Chapter 13, Springhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words did Horace use in regards to Alvin that rankled?
(a) Good lad.
(b) Good kid.
(c) Good boy.
(d) Nice man.
2. Why did Alvin lay down?
(a) To make Makepeace feel guilty that he had left Alvin out with no water or food.
(b) To wait for the water to clear.
(c) All of these.
(d) To wait for the sun to come out.
3. How did Peggy feel she spoke?
(a) Squawking like a seagull.
(b) Squawking like a chicken.
(c) Squawking like a crow.
(d) Screeching like an door that hadn't been oiled in a fortnight.
4. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
(a) He wasn't used to being treated like an equal.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He wasn't used to his opinion mattering.
(d) Both of these.
5. What did the Unmaker do while Alvin was in the forest?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Caused it to snow on a summer morning.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Caused it to sleet hail on a summer morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality was the girl who answered the door?
2. Which of the men didn't want Arthur in the school?
3. What did Peggy attempt to do?
4. What was customary for masters to do?
5. What did the Unmaker never do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)