|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Spelling Bee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Prophet show Alvin?
(a) How he had succeeded in making the world a better place.
(b) All of these.
(c) A vision of the Crystal City.
(d) How he had succeeded in becoming a Maker.
2. What did the people standing by the stove offer Alvin?
(a) A nip from the flask they had.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A sip of cocoa.
3. Why did Alvin give his boots away?
(a) He didn't like how they looked.
(b) They hurt his feet.
(c) They were too big for him.
(d) A poor family had a boy around Alvin's age.
4. What did Alvin think about when he had woken?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) How he had called Redbird to him.
(d) How he had caused it to become summer.
5. How had Arthur Stuart been with Alvin?
(a) A spy.
(b) Like his shadow.
(c) A reporter.
(d) Like a ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Mock Berry want to stay in the sleigh when he saw Arthur Stuart?
2. Why did Mock Berry stay so poor?
3. What nationality was the girl who answered the door?
4. What secret does Alvin wish for Horace to keep?
5. What was the first word Arthur spelled out?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)