|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Spelling Bee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mistress Modesty imagine when she thought of Peggy's pain?
(a) None of these.
(b) How to heal her.
(c) How to help her.
(d) How she could benefit from Peggy's pain.
2. What did Peggy attempt to do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Use his caul to cause someone to come and wake him.
(c) Use his caul to make a branch fall from a tree.
(d) Use his caul to fend off the Unmaker.
3. What did the Unmaker do while Alvin was in the forest?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Caused it to snow on a summer morning.
(d) Caused it to sleet hail on a summer morning.
4. What part of Alvin's mind does Miss Larner say is most neglected?
(a) His analytical thinking.
(b) His thought processing.
(c) His imagination.
(d) None of these.
5. Who does Alvin encounter on the road to town?
(a) Anga Berry.
(b) Makepeace Smith.
(c) Mock Berry.
(d) Miss Larner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Arthur Stuart been with Alvin?
2. What act opened Alvin wide for the Unmaker to enter him?
3. What doesn't Old Peg want Alvin to pick up from town?
4. How far did Alvin sink in the ooze at the bottom of the second well?
5. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)