|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Spelling Bee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alvin think about when he had woken?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) How he had caused it to become summer.
(d) How he had called Redbird to him.
2. What errand was Alvin on for Makepeace?
(a) Dropping off ordered ironwork.
(b) Getting some raw materials.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What did Peggy wish to be?
(a) None of these.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) A supplicant.
(d) Mistress Modesty.
4. What is the first word the two people ask Arthur Stuart to spell?
5. What would his career as a blacksmith teach Alvin?
(a) How to be a man.
(b) How to be a Maker.
(c) How to be honest.
(d) How to be proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in the General Store when Alvin arrived?
2. What did Alvin think of Makepeace?
3. Why did Alvin lay down?
4. What was held out to Peggy?
5. What was the first word Arthur spelled out?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)