|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Spelling Bee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He wasn't used to his opinion mattering.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He wasn't used to being treated like an equal.
2. Who was in the General Store when Alvin arrived?
(c) All of these.
(d) Pieter Vanderwoort.
3. What errand was Alvin on for Makepeace?
(a) Getting some raw materials.
(b) Dropping off ordered ironwork.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What does Peggy see when she looks into Alvin's future?
(a) That Alvin makes it out of the darkness only if he is woken.
(b) All paths lead to darkness, and none emerge.
(c) None of these.
(d) That Alvin makes it out of the darkness at the sacrifice of Arthur Stuarts life.
5. Why did Alvin lay down?
(a) To wait for the sun to come out.
(b) All of these.
(c) To make Makepeace feel guilty that he had left Alvin out with no water or food.
(d) To wait for the water to clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't Alvin want to fill Arthur Stuart's head with?
2. How far did Alvin sink in the ooze at the bottom of the second well?
3. What did Alvin think when he 'saw' the fresh corpse beneath the soil?
4. What did the Unmaker never do?
5. What did Peggy wish to be?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)