|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Spelling Bee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer did Redbird give Alvin?
(a) The Maker is one with what he makes.
(b) The Maker invests emotionally into what he makes.
(c) The Maker must be a part of what he makes.
(d) The Maker is the one who is part of what he makes.
2. What did Alvin think of Makepeace?
(a) He was too hard on Alvin.
(b) He was a profiteering old coot.
(c) He was a horrible master.
(d) He was a good man.
3. What part of Alvin's mind does Miss Larner say is most neglected?
(a) His imagination.
(b) His thought processing.
(c) His analytical thinking.
(d) None of these.
4. What didn't Alvin want to fill Arthur Stuart's head with?
(a) All of these.
(b) The Chrystal City.
(c) His Makery.
(d) Being able to change iron to gold.
5. What did the Unmaker do while Alvin was in the forest?
(a) Caused it to sleet hail on a summer morning.
(b) Caused it to snow on a summer morning.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peggy ask Mistress Modesty to stay with her?
2. What did the Prophet show Alvin?
3. What did Peggy wish to be?
4. How did Peggy feel she spoke?
5. What act opened Alvin wide for the Unmaker to enter him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)