|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Spelling Bee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer did Redbird give Alvin?
(a) The Maker invests emotionally into what he makes.
(b) The Maker is the one who is part of what he makes.
(c) The Maker must be a part of what he makes.
(d) The Maker is one with what he makes.
2. What did Mistress Modesty imagine when she thought of Peggy's pain?
(a) How she could benefit from Peggy's pain.
(b) How to help her.
(c) How to heal her.
(d) None of these.
3. Why did Alvin shake Horace Guester's hand gladly?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He wasn't used to his opinion mattering.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He wasn't used to being treated like an equal.
4. What was the first word Arthur spelled out?
5. What did Peggy wish to be?
(a) None of these.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) A supplicant.
(d) Mistress Modesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alvin think of Makepeace?
2. Why did Mock Berry stay so poor?
3. What errand did Makepeace have Alvin doing in the snow?
4. What did Alvin say that angered Horace?
5. Who was in the General Store when Alvin arrived?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)