1. What document did Appalachee sign?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The Equal Rights Bill.
(c) The Right to Freedom Treaty.
(d) The Fugitive Slave Treaty.
2. How old was Cavil's wife when she took to having aches and pains?
3. What did Dolores ask for Cavil to do?
(a) Sleep in another room.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Heal her.
(d) Kill her.
4. What was to happen in the ballroom downstairs?
(a) Their daughter was to have her first dance with her husband there.
(b) Their daughters were to meet their beaux there.
(c) All of these.
(d) Their sons were to meet their ladies there.
5. What did Dolores' hands look like?
(b) Dead spiders.
(c) Ashen sticks.
(d) Dead crabs.
6. What did the lowest kind of creature do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Live openly in a mixed racial relationship.
(d) Live openly with a black woman.
7. How much had Cavil bought his new girl for?
(a) Seven hundred dollars.
(b) Four hundred dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Six hundred dollars.
This section contains 4,945 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)