|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Venabili signal approval to Seldon?
(a) Pokes him in the ribs.
(b) Kicks him in the shin.
(c) Taps him on the knee.
(d) Strokes his forearm.
2. What does the first monitor show?
(a) A garden.
(b) A desert.
(c) A farm.
(d) A beach.
3. What does Seldon say he wants to take home to study?
(a) The Mycogenian book.
(c) Raindrop's poems.
(d) Raindrop's shoes.
4. What is the name of Jirad's wife?
5. What kind of transport do Seldon and Venabili take to the temple?
(a) A gravi bus.
(b) A gravi train.
(c) A hover taxi.
(d) A hover board.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting in the breakfast room for Seldon?
2. What does Seldon ask Venabili if she knows anything about?
3. Where does Seldon read the book?
4. What does Venabili say robots are?
5. How does Seldon immobilize Russ?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Billibotton even more dangerous than Dahl?
2. What does Venabili know about robots?
3. How do Seldon and Venabili defend their action to the police?
4. How does Raindrop say Mycogenian history begins?
5. Why does Venabili doubt Hummin is not in charge of the upperside?
6. What do the Tisalver's say about Billibotton and Mother Rittah?
7. Why are Venabili and Seldon suspicious of Casilia?
8. When does Demerzel think they should take Seldon in?
9. What does Seldon tell Davan before he leaves with the sergeant?
10. Who is Davan?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)