|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Raschelle take Raych?
(a) The police station.
(b) The zoo.
(c) The fire station.
(d) The park.
2. Who is the Emperor worn out from visiting?
(b) School children.
3. What does the old man say his name is?
4. What does Seldon say he refuses to play?
(a) The academic.
(b) The student.
(c) The martyr.
(d) The charlatan.
5. What is the name of the temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is it taboo for Mycogenians to mention to outsiders?
2. What is the name of Jirad's wife?
3. Where does Seldon read the book?
4. What does Seldon ask Venabili if she knows anything about?
5. What does Davan call the people who attacked Seldon and Venabili?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Rachelle get angry with her officers at the zoo?
2. Why is Billibotton even more dangerous than Dahl?
3. Why does Mycelium know more about tribespeople than other Mycogenians?
4. What does Seldon think is the key to psychohistory?
5. Why does Venabili doubt Hummin is not in charge of the upperside?
6. Where does Raindrop lead Seldon?
7. Why are Venabili and Seldon suspicious of Casilia?
8. Who is Davan?
9. What does Seldon tell Davan before he leaves with the sergeant?
10. What does Venabili know about robots?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)