|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seldon have that Hummin wants?
(a) Predictive powers.
(c) Powerful friends.
(d) Mathematical formulas.
2. How are Raindrop Forty-Three and Raindrop Forty-Five related?
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Father and son.
3. What kind of food does Trantor have the best of?
(c) Sugar foods.
(d) Bar snacks.
4. What does Raindrop do when Seldon touches her arm?
(a) Spits at him.
(c) Runs to the bathroom.
(d) Rubs the spot Seldon touches.
5. What does Raindrop say the Mycogenians have that is far better than religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seldon use to predict the future?
2. Who of the following is a rival of the emperor?
3. What does Seldon think Leggen needs to help him?
4. Which of the following stations does Leggen list?
5. What does Seldon say he should not have done?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hummin think the Empire is in danger?
2. Describe how Venabili looks?
3. What does Hummin say about Demerzel in this section?
4. Why does Hummin think he can help Seldon?
5. Why does Venabili think the Mycogens have never had a religion?
6. Why does Clowzia say the lift has to go so high?
7. Describe the air taxi Seldon and Hummin use.
8. Why does Venabili think that the grays are for women and the whites are for men?
9. What advice does Hummin give Seldon before he leaves the university?
10. What amazes Seldon about the dainties?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)