|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venbili ask Leggen if he saw on the Upperside?
(a) A village.
(b) A search vehicle.
(c) Snow dogs.
(d) A government agent.
2. What does Hummin ask Seldon if he suffers from?
3. What does Hummin say Seldon should not do?
4. Where are Hummin and Seldon traveling to?
(a) Coil College.
(b) Darwin University.
(c) Streeling University.
(d) Stirling University.
5. Who does Cleon think has the strings to bring Seldon to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hummin want to use Selson's powers for?
2. What does Leggen say Seldon is?
3. What time is Seldon's watch set to?
4. Where does Dora come from?
5. What does a severe voice address Seldon and Venabili as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hummin think the Empire is in danger?
2. Why does Clowzia say the lift has to go so high?
3. Why does Venabili think the jet must have been a hallucination?
4. Why does Clowzia say Leggen is annoyed?
5. What does Leggen tell Venabili about Seldon and his disappearance?
6. Describe the air taxi Seldon and Hummin use.
7. What does Venabili plan to do with her life as a scholar?
8. What amazes Seldon about the dainties?
9. What does Hummin say about Demerzel in this section?
10. How do Hummin's motives for wanting use of Seldon's predictive powers differ from the Emperor's?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)