|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hummin and Seldon briefly stop at for food?
(a) A diner.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A gas station.
2. Why does Seldon shave everyday?
(a) He has to for work.
(b) The women prefer it.
(c) He finds stubble uncomfortable.
(d) He likes to look good.
3. What is Hummin's job?
(a) Private eye.
4. What does the university want to hire Seldon to do?
(a) Program teaching computers.
(b) Program teaching robots.
(c) Research the history of Trantor.
(d) Research Psychohistory.
5. What does Venabili say successful religions tend to accumulate?
6. What does Dora insist Seldon call her?
(a) Miss Venabili.
7. How are Raindrop Forty-Three and Raindrop Forty-Five related?
(b) Father and son.
(c) Mother and daughter.
8. What did Leggin use Clowzia to set up?
(a) An alibi.
(b) A plan.
(c) A trap.
(d) An escape route.
9. What does Leggen say he saw on the Upperside?
(a) A hovercraft.
(b) A jet.
(c) A ski jet.
(d) A helicopter.
10. What kind of lessons does Seldon offer Venabili?
(a) Cooking lessons.
(b) French lessons.
(c) Computer lessons.
(d) Tennis lessons.
11. Which of the following stations does Leggen list?
(a) West Yupiter.
(b) North Damiano.
(c) East Yeti.
(d) South Upperside.
12. What does Raindrop say the charge of religion suggests?
(a) They don't believe in themselves.
(b) They can't look after themselves.
(c) They are not special people.
(d) They are not fun living.
13. What does the Sunmaster ask Seldon and Venabili to cover?
(a) Their arms.
(b) Their hands.
(c) Their hair.
(d) Their legs.
14. What color are the skies above the university?
15. What has Hummin arranged to protect Seldon?
(a) A body guard.
(b) A tank.
(c) Body armor.
(d) A guard dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of marriage does Cleon share with his wife?
2. Who are the only people likely to lure Seldon off campus?
3. Who does Seldon think is an agent?
4. What weather had Leggen forecast the day Seldon went missing?
5. What encircles Seldon as the jet takes off?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)