|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Seldon find Trantorian food?
(a) Light on the palate.
(b) Heavy on the palate.
(c) Soft on the palate.
(d) Hard on the palate.
2. What does the emperor want to use Seldon's powers for?
(a) To prolong his life.
(b) To save his dynasty.
(c) To destroy planets.
(d) To contact the gods.
3. Which of the following phrases does Demerzel use to describe Seldon?
(a) Loose cannon.
(b) Crazy loon.
(c) Loose screw.
(d) Friendless mathematician.
4. What is Allen Wellis' rank?
5. What kind of war does Hummin fear?
(a) Civil war.
(b) Cold war.
(c) World war.
(d) Universal war.
6. What does Hummin say Seldon is part of?
(a) The decay.
(b) Academic life.
(c) The revolution.
(d) The human race.
7. What do the Sisters present Venabili with?
(a) A sculpture.
(b) A book.
(c) A kirtle.
(d) A lamp.
8. What subject does Seldon wish he studied?
9. What kind of travel became possible 20,000 years ago?
(a) Supersonic travel.
(b) Socket travel.
(c) Trek travel.
(d) Superluminal travel.
10. What did Leggen think the people in the jet were studying?
(b) The sun.
(d) Ancient tribes.
11. What kind of book does Seldon read?
(a) A science book-film.
(b) A mathematic book-film.
(c) A history book-film.
(d) A wildlife book-film.
12. What does Seldon call the Mycogenians that Raindrop finds insulting?
13. What is the young man's name?
(a) Bluesky Four.
(b) Graycloud Five.
(c) Darksun Two.
(d) Starlight Twenty.
14. Who stays by Seldon's bedside?
15. Where does Seldon know Hummin from?
(a) The Centurion Convention.
(b) The Decimal Convention.
(c) The Decennial Convention.
(d) The Psychohistory Convention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a passerby say he has been hearing Seldon doing in the library?
2. What is the name of the woman knocking at Seldon's door?
3. What was the thug's assignment?
4. Who is standing over Seldon when he wakes up?
5. What does Seldon compare psychohistory to?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)