|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seldon have that Hummin wants?
(a) Predictive powers.
(b) Powerful friends.
(d) Mathematical formulas.
2. What kind of taxi does Hummin arrange for Seldon?
(a) A road taxi.
(b) An air taxi.
(c) A love taxi.
(d) An underground taxi.
3. What becomes inky black?
(a) The sky.
(b) Seldon's mood.
(c) Seldon's hands.
(d) The snow.
4. Who are the only people likely to lure Seldon off campus?
(a) Government agents.
(b) Femme fatales.
(c) Student agents.
(d) Private detectives.
5. What has Hummin arranged to protect Seldon?
(a) A tank.
(b) Body armor.
(c) A guard dog.
(d) A body guard.
6. What does Hummin say is far older than the Empire?
7. What color are the skies above the university?
8. Who does Hummin blame for the crisis?
9. What do outsiders consider Mycogenians?
10. What does a passerby say he has been hearing Seldon doing in the library?
11. What do Expressways run on?
(a) The airwaves.
(b) Overhead wires.
(d) Train tracks.
12. Who apologizes to Seldon?
13. What does Venabili call Hummin?
(a) The love of her life.
(c) The best.
14. What kind of food does Trantor have the best of?
(c) Sugar foods.
(d) Bar snacks.
15. Which of the following phrases does Demerzel use to describe Seldon?
(a) Loose screw.
(b) Loose cannon.
(c) Crazy loon.
(d) Friendless mathematician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hummin say Seldon is part of?
2. What does Seldon say must underlie all things?
3. Which of the following words does Hummin use to describe Demerzel?
4. Who does Cleon think has the strings to bring Seldon to him?
5. What does Leggen lend Seldon?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)