|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Upperside" (pp. 91-114).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seldon say must underlie all things?
2. What does Seldon compare psychohistory to?
(a) A maze.
(b) A map.
(c) A boardgame.
(d) A puzzle.
3. What does Seldon have that Hummin wants?
(a) Powerful friends.
(b) Predictive powers.
(c) Mathematical formulas.
4. What does the emperor want to use Seldon's powers for?
(a) To prolong his life.
(b) To save his dynasty.
(c) To contact the gods.
(d) To destroy planets.
5. What do visitors say Trantor looks like from space?
(a) A golf ball.
(b) A baseball pitch.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman knocking at Seldon's door?
2. Who does Seldon say long predictions would interest?
3. What does Hummin leave for Seldon to help cover expenses?
4. How does Seldon find Trantorian food?
5. Which of the following words does Hummin use to describe Demerzel?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)