|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Steve have in 1972?
(a) Mercedes Convertible.
(b) Saab Convertible.
(c) MGB Convertible.
(d) Jaguar Convertible.
2. What was the name of Steve's dog?
3. What was the name of Steve's high school?
4. What year did Steve join the cross country team?
5. What did Terry Williams say about Steve's training runs?
(a) Steve didn't care where he was going.
(b) Steve didn't like to train and tried to get it over with as fast as possible.
(c) Steve was determined.
(d) Steve wanted to keep up a fast pace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Steve's last undergrad race take place?
2. What was Steve's number one reason for running?
3. What was the title of the film based on Steve's life?
4. Why did Steve have to watch from the sidelines after he beat the record in Norway?
5. How much did Pat pay Steve a month in rent when they lived together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Pat Tyson say about living with Steve?
2. What did Terry William's say about Steve's running style when training?
3. What was Steve's public persona like?
4. Why did Steve become defensive of his life in college?
5. What did Steve say that would cause him to not be able to live with a loss?
6. What was the difference to Steve between running on the road and running on track?
7. What skills did Steve have that made him a good runner?
8. What did Steve say about his odds in the Olympics?
9. What did Steve do to "Jack Frost" when he insisted on running with Steve?
10. How did Steve feel about the adulation he received from the public?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)