|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race in 1972 greatly upset Steve?
(a) San Diego dual meet.
(b) San Francisco dual meet.
(c) Los Angeles dual meet.
(d) Fresno dual meet.
2. What time did Steve get to set an Oregon track record in high school?
3. How many miles did Steve run each day in high school?
4. What were the uniform colors of the football team in Steve's hometown?
(a) Black and orange.
(b) Silver and black.
(c) Green, gray and blue.
(d) Silver, gray and purple.
5. Who did Steve want to meet at the LA Times Indoor meet in 1971?
(a) Mike Young.
(b) George Young.
(c) Steve Young.
(d) John Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Steve in 8th grade?
2. What year did Steve join the cross country team?
3. Who beat Steve in the Pac-8 cross country meet at Stanford?
4. What was the title of the film based on Steve's life?
5. What type of person did Pat say that Steve was?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)