|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Steve teased for in school?
(a) How small he was.
(b) His lack of talent
(c) His attitude.
2. What activity did Steve enjoy in the summer?
3. Who beat Steve in the Pac-8 cross country meet at Stanford?
(a) Mike Lindgren.
(b) Pat Lindgren.
(c) Gerry Lindgren.
(d) Bill Lindgren.
4. What year were track races changed from miles to meters?
5. Which of Steve's rivals said that Steve scared the pants off of him in their first meeting?
(a) Garry Bjorklund.
(b) Mike Bjorklund.
(c) Allen Bjorklund.
(d) John Bjorklund.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Steve's middle name?
2. What role did Steve try to play to the other runners on his high school team?
3. What time did Steve finish his best race in?
4. What was Steve's job in his fraternity at college?
5. What was the name of the football team in Steve's hometown?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)