|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last loss that Steve experienced in his college cross country career?
(b) Oregon Twilight.
(d) NCAA Championship.
2. What role did Steve try to play to the other runners on his high school team?
3. When was Steve Prefontaine born?
(a) February 25, 1951.
(b) April 25, 1951.
(c) March 25, 1951.
(d) January 25, 1951.
4. What were the uniform colors of the football team in Steve's hometown?
(a) Black and orange.
(b) Silver and black.
(c) Silver, gray and purple.
(d) Green, gray and blue.
5. What time did Steve finish his best race in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Steve's threat in North Carolina lose the race?
2. Where did the 1972 Olympics take place?
3. Where did the race that many believed was Steve's best ever take place?
4. What runner had the tools to beat Steve in his best race?
5. What was the name of the football team in Steve's hometown?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)