|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bill Dellinger take Steve to get his mind off the race?
2. What was the name of the author?
(a) Mike Jordan.
(b) Andre Jordan.
(c) Allen Jordan.
(d) Tom Jordan.
3. What was the last loss that Steve experienced in his college cross country career?
(a) NCAA Championship.
(b) Oregon Twilight.
4. In what season did Steve get the fastest running time of any US runner in the previous two years?
(a) Fall 1971.
(b) Fall 1970
(c) Spring 1971.
(d) Spring 1970.
5. What was the name of Steve's high school track coach?
(a) John McClure.
(b) Walt McClure.
(c) Allen McClure.
(d) Mike McClure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Steve's job in his fraternity at college?
2. What was Steve's time when he beat the record in Norway?
3. What was the name of the previous record holder?
4. What year were track races changed from miles to meters?
5. Who traveled with Steve in Europe in the summers after Munich?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)