1. When was Steve Prefontaine born?
(a) January 25, 1951.
(b) March 25, 1951.
(c) February 25, 1951.
(d) April 25, 1951.
2. What was Steve's middle name?
3. Where did Steve grow up?
(a) Coos Bay, Oregon.
(b) Salem, Oregon.
(c) Beaverton, Oregon.
(d) Eugene, Oregon.
4. What type of people did Steve say were big in his hometown?
(b) Business people.
5. What was the name of the author?
(a) Mike Jordan.
(b) Tom Jordan.
(c) Andre Jordan.
(d) Allen Jordan.
6. What were the uniform colors of the football team in Steve's hometown?
(a) Black and orange.
(b) Silver and black.
(c) Silver, gray and purple.
(d) Green, gray and blue.
7. What was the name of the football team in Steve's hometown?
8. What was Steve teased for in school?
(a) His lack of talent
(b) How small he was.
(c) His attitude.
9. How tall was Steve in 8th grade?
(a) 5 feet.
10. What year did Steve join the cross country team?
This section contains 3,435 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)