|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
(c) San Francisco.
2. How does Johnny swear he will die?
(a) As an Agnostic.
(b) As an Anglican.
(c) As a Catholic.
(d) As a Baptist.
3. How are Johnny's cousins described?
(a) As shy.
(b) As prissy.
(c) As rambunctious.
(d) As boring.
4. What is Johnny's initial reaction to his gift from Dan Needham?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is terrified.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Johnny's mother described?
2. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
3. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
4. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
5. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tabitha's old singing teacher tell the boys?
2. What happens when Owen, as The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, takes Scrooge to his grave?
3. Who is Katherine Keeling?
4. What does Johnny see when he travels to Tabitha's grave for the first time?
5. What does Owen predict when he and Johnny are down by the Squamscott River?
6. What changes does Owen make to the Christmas pageant once he becomes the director?
7. What significant events happen when Randall White is elected headmaster?
8. What happens to Hester in her adulthood?
9. What happens to Harry Hoyt's mother?
10. What happens when Johnny goes to meet Owen at the monument shop?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)