Short Answer Questions Key
1. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
2. How does Johnny swear he will die?
As an Anglican.
3. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
4. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
5. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
6. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
Owen Meany's strike zone is miniscule.
7. How is Owen referred to in the text?
As a martyr.
This section contains 3,914 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)