Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, The Foul Ball
1. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
2. How does Johnny swear he will die?
3. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
4. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
5. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
6. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
7. How is Owen referred to in the text?
8. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
9. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
10. Who is the narrator of the novel?
11. What is the name of the town...
This section contains 2,028 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)