|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Shot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barb Wiggins tease Owen Meany?
(a) By pulling his hair and kicking his shins.
(b) By completely ignoring him whenever he speaks.
(c) With kisses and affectionate pats.
(d) With brutal name calling.
2. What year is it when the two boys begin at the University?
3. Where is Owen transferred upon graduation?
4. On the night of the Christmas play, which character is hinted to be able to see the future?
(a) Hester Eastman
(b) Dan Needham.
5. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
2. For his new sport, Owen needs a partner to help him. Who does he choose?
3. What happens to Johnny's grades in his first year at the University?
4. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
5. Where does Owen ask Johnny to meet him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)