|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Shot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
(a) A train whistling in the distance.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A massive car wreck.
(d) A choir singing.
2. What does Reverend Merrill keep in his desk drawer?
(a) A handfull of granite dust.
(b) The baseball that killed Tabitha.
(c) Owen's baseball card collection.
(d) Johnny's stuffed armadillo.
3. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
4. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
(a) His skin color.
(b) His weight.
(c) His hair color.
(d) His height.
5. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
(a) Harold Crosby's.
(c) Barb Wiggins'.
(d) Dan Needham's.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, who is Johnny's best friend?
2. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
3. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
4. What happens to Johnny's grades in his first year at the University?
5. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)