|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Shot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
(a) Ginger Brinker-Smith.
(c) Mary Beth Baird.
(d) Katherine Keeling.
2. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
(a) Tabitha Wheelwright.
(b) The Sunday school teacher.
(d) His parents.
3. What is it about Owen that fascinates the person from Tabitha's past?
(a) His confidence.
(b) His religious zeal.
(c) His height.
(d) His voice.
4. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) Life went on as normal.
(b) He denied everything.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He went to prison.
5. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
(a) He is happy that Johnny is spending time with his family.
(b) He is moody for a few days.
(c) He is excited to have Johnny back home.
(d) He hasn't realized that Johnny was gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Owen ask Johnny to meet him?
2. In what has Dan Needham wrapped Johnny's present?
3. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
4. After his death, whose body does Owen speak through?
5. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)