|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Shot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Behind the drapes.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Behind the door.
2. After his death, whose body does Owen speak through?
(c) Larry Lish's.
(d) Reverend Merrill's.
3. How is Johnny's mother described?
(a) As overweight.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As beautiful.
(d) As bossy.
4. Who does Owen attempt to convince to keep his role in Dan Needham's play?
(a) Mr. Fish.
(b) Mr. Morrison.
(c) Mr. Brinker-Smith.
(d) Mr. Meany.
5. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
(a) Johnny Wheelwright.
(b) Owen Meany.
(c) Ms. Wheelwright.
(d) Dan Needham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
2. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
3. What does Owen keep detailed notes on in his journal?
4. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
5. What does Owen see at the airport that reaffirms that today is the day he is going to die?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)