|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Shot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. What did Tabitha purchase from the store in Boston called Jerrolds?
(a) Johnny's confirmation gown.
(b) Her red dress.
(c) Her sewing dummy.
(d) Her wedding dress.
3. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
4. As an adult, who is Johnny's best friend?
(b) Hester Eastman.
(c) Katherine Keeling.
(d) Canon Mackie.
5. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He denied everything.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) Life went on as normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
2. How does Johnny swear he will die?
3. Which character carries the screaming Owen off stage?
4. For his new sport, Owen has perfected a new skill. How long does he give himself to perform this new skill?
5. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)