|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Shot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
(a) He becomes terribly tangled in the ropes.
(b) He crashes into the manger holding the Christ Child.
(c) He plummets into a free fall.
(d) He swings wildly, taking down the stars.
2. What does Reverend Merrill keep in his desk drawer?
(a) Owen's baseball card collection.
(b) Johnny's stuffed armadillo.
(c) The baseball that killed Tabitha.
(d) A handfull of granite dust.
3. For which holiday does Owen have a 10-day leave?
(a) Memorial Day.
(d) Independence Day.
4. How does Barb Wiggins tease Owen Meany?
(a) With kisses and affectionate pats.
(b) By completely ignoring him whenever he speaks.
(c) With brutal name calling.
(d) By pulling his hair and kicking his shins.
5. What does Mrs. Wheelwright (Johnny's grandmother) decide to purchase after the two major deaths of the year?
(a) A computer.
(b) A telephone.
(c) An automobile.
(d) A television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
2. Who is the narrator of the novel?
3. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
4. Where does Johnny work in the summer of his first year at the University?
5. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)