|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Shot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Owen respond when Dan suggests that he invite his parents to the play performance?
(a) He says "no."
(b) He is unsure whether his parents will want to come.
(c) He says "yes."
(d) He is unsure how they will respond to the play's subject matter.
2. Which character carries the screaming Owen off stage?
(b) The wiseman.
(c) The Angel.
(d) The shepherd.
3. What do the boys throw at the statue of Mary Magdalene?
(a) Their shoes.
4. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
(c) Dan Needham's.
(d) Harry Hoyt's.
5. On the night of the Christmas play, which character is hinted to be able to see the future?
(b) Hester Eastman
(d) Dan Needham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen say about the nuns?
2. Who does Owen invite to the school dance?
3. Who is Canon Mackie?
4. How is Dan Needham described?
5. For his new sport, Owen has perfected a new skill. How long does he give himself to perform this new skill?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)