|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four years.
2. Who does Owen claim will have to step in if God does not make Johnny's father known to him?
(a) Tabitha's spirit.
(b) Owen, himself.
(c) Dan Needham.
3. What is Owen unable to do in military training?
(a) Respect his authorities.
(b) Complete 150 push-ups.
(c) Scale a 12 foot wall.
(d) Climb a 20 foot rope ladder.
4. What did Tabitha purchase from the store in Boston called Jerrolds?
(a) Her sewing dummy.
(b) Her red dress.
(c) Johnny's confirmation gown.
(d) Her wedding dress.
5. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan believe will disappear once Owen begins his schooling at Gravesend?
2. What does Johnny not know how to do that most boys his age can?
3. Whose name does Owen think that he has seen on the gravestone?
4. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
5. What does Owen call the nuns?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)