|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
(a) The Catholics.
(b) The Agnostics.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) The Demons.
2. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Aunt Martha.
3. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
4. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he is feeling sick.
(b) Because he is searching for a blanket.
(c) Because he is looking for Johnny.
(d) Because he has a bad dream.
5. Which character is creating and selling fake draft cards?
(b) Noah Eastman.
(c) Harold Crosby.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
2. Who, from Tabitha's past life, does Owen set up an appointment for the boys to meet?
3. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
4. How does Johnny react to Owen's date for the dance?
5. What part of Johnny's body does Owen cut off?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)