|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen say before he makes the cut on Johnny?
(a) This pains me more than it does you.
(b) This way we'll always be together.
(c) I do this in the name of the Father.
(d) Just think of this as my little gift to you.
2. On the night of the Christmas play, which character is hinted to be able to see the future?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Hester Eastman
3. When Owen sees his parents in the audience, what does he shout from the stage?
(a) I'm so glad you could make it.
(b) Get out of here!
(c) What do you think you're doing here?
(d) Who invited you?
4. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
(a) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(b) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) There is no rector for the Episcopal church.
5. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen desire to do upon graduation?
2. Who, from Tabitha's past life, does Owen set up an appointment for the boys to meet?
3. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
4. What type of establishment is Old Freddy's?
5. In what has Dan Needham wrapped Johnny's present?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)