|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
(a) An angel.
(b) The devil.
(c) A monster.
(d) A ghost.
2. How is Dan Needham described?
(a) As charming.
(b) As awkward.
(c) As unintelligent.
(d) As handsome.
3. What does Owen steal from the school after he is expelled?
(a) Headmaster White's chalkboard.
(b) Mr. Brinker-Smith's grade book.
(c) Dan Needham's keys.
(d) The Mary Magdalene statue.
4. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Aunt Martha.
(d) Dan Needham.
5. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
(a) The Demons.
(b) The Agnostics.
(c) The Catholics.
(d) The Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Owen repeats the line, "God has taken your mother. My hands were the instrument. God has taken my hands. I am God's instrument," how does Johnny respond?
2. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
3. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
4. As a teenager, what sport is Owen's new obsession?
5. Where does Owen ask Johnny to meet him?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)