|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous musician does Owen have an obsession with?
(a) Louis Armstrong.
(b) Valentino Liberace.
(c) Judy Garland.
(d) Billie Holiday.
2. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
3. What do the boys witness the Brinker-Smith's doing while they are hiding?
(a) Making love.
4. What does Owen write in an attempt to coax Johnny's father out of hiding?
(a) A play.
(b) A short story.
(c) A poem.
(d) An article.
5. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A giant fabric doll.
(b) A ventriloquist dummy.
(c) A storefront mannequin.
(d) A dressmaker's dummy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lydia?
2. What does Owen say about the nuns?
3. How does Owen respond to the news that his parents are aware of his Christmas responsibilities?
4. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
5. How are Johnny's cousins described?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)