|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
(a) Its claws.
(b) Its eyes.
(c) Its nose.
(d) Its legs.
2. What realization does Johnny make during the performance of "A Christmas Carol"?
(a) That his mother is still with him.
(b) That Owen is going to die.
(c) That he knows who his father was.
(d) That Dan Needham is evil.
3. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
4. How does Johnny react to Owen's date for the dance?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
(a) His hair color.
(b) His height.
(c) His skin color.
(d) His weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dan Needham?
2. How do the adolescent boys of Gravesend view Ginger?
3. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
4. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
5. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)