|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A giant fabric doll.
(b) A storefront mannequin.
(c) A dressmaker's dummy.
(d) A ventriloquist dummy.
2. What happens to Johnny's grades in his first year at the University?
(a) They are the lowest in his class.
(b) They surpass Owen's.
(c) They are at the top of his clas.
(d) They remain about average.
3. What year is it when the two boys begin at the University?
4. Fill in the blank: Owen says that "_____ makes people crazy."
5. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(d) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen say before he makes the cut on Johnny?
2. Who does Owen invite to the school dance?
3. Whose death causes a downward spiral for Owen?
4. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
5. How do Hester and Johnny respond to Owen's transfer?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)