|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
(b) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
(c) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(d) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
2. For his new sport, Owen has perfected a new skill. How long does he give himself to perform this new skill?
(a) Fourteen seconds.
(b) Fourteen minutes.
(c) Four seconds.
(d) Four minutes.
3. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
4. Who does Owen attempt to convince to keep his role in Dan Needham's play?
(a) Mr. Morrison.
(b) Mr. Fish.
(c) Mr. Meany.
(d) Mr. Brinker-Smith.
5. What does Owen think that the turtledoves in the Christmas pageant look like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
2. How does Johnny react to Owen's date for the dance?
3. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
4. What did Tabitha purchase from the store in Boston called Jerrolds?
5. What does Johnny not know how to do that most boys his age can?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)