|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
(b) Aunt Martha.
(c) Dan Needham.
2. What does Owen say before he makes the cut on Johnny?
(a) This way we'll always be together.
(b) This pains me more than it does you.
(c) Just think of this as my little gift to you.
(d) I do this in the name of the Father.
3. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
4. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
(b) Stained glass windows.
5. What did Tabitha purchase from the store in Boston called Jerrolds?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) Her red dress.
(c) Her sewing dummy.
(d) Johnny's confirmation gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
2. What does Owen keep detailed notes on in his journal?
3. What does Dan believe will disappear once Owen begins his schooling at Gravesend?
4. Who asks Johnny to reevaluate his future, saying that he doesn't have much time?
5. Who is Dan Needham?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)