|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen call the column that he writes for the Gravesend newspaper?
(a) The Word.
(b) The Truth.
(c) The Gospel.
(d) The Voice.
2. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
(c) Independance Day.
3. What is Johnny's address?
(a) 80 Side Street.
(b) 80 Front Street.
(c) 80 Back Street.
(d) 80 Top Street.
4. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
5. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Pastor Merrill.
(c) Owen Meany.
(d) Harry Hoyt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the congregational pastor?
2. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
3. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
4. What does Dan believe will disappear once Owen begins his schooling at Gravesend?
5. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)