|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
(a) A wiseman.
(c) The Christ Child.
(d) An angel.
2. When Owen sees his parents in the audience, what does he shout from the stage?
(a) What do you think you're doing here?
(b) Who invited you?
(c) I'm so glad you could make it.
(d) Get out of here!
3. How do the Meanys respond to the news of Owen's Christmas responsibilities?
(a) They are saddened.
(b) They are impressed.
(c) They are furious.
(d) They are apathetic.
4. How do the adolescent boys of Gravesend view Ginger?
(a) As a role-model.
(b) As one of the boys.
(c) As a fantasy.
(d) As a figure of authority.
5. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) Life went on as normal.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) He denied everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
2. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
3. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
4. How does Owen develop the large muscles that he has?
5. Who is Dan Needham?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)