|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Owen referred to in the text?
(a) As a martyr.
(b) As a bully.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As a villain.
2. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
(a) His height.
(b) His weight.
(c) His skin color.
(d) His hair color.
3. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
(a) In the gymnasium.
(b) In the janitor's closet.
(c) In his locker.
(d) In the bathroom.
4. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
(a) The Sunday school teacher.
(b) Tabitha Wheelwright.
(c) His parents.
5. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
(a) His hands.
(b) His God.
(c) His mother.
(d) His instrument.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the congregational pastor?
2. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
3. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
4. What color is Owen's father's truck?
5. Whose name does Owen think that he has seen on the gravestone?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)