|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A drawing of the two boys together.
(b) A tin of homemade fudge.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) His baseball cards.
2. Who is Ginger in relation to Mr. Brinker-Smith?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
3. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
4. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A giant fabric doll.
(b) A ventriloquist dummy.
(c) A storefront mannequin.
(d) A dressmaker's dummy.
5. What happens when Owen and Hester are wrestling?
(a) Owen wets his pants.
(b) The two children kiss.
(c) Owen bites Hester's leg.
(d) Hester breaks Owen's arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
2. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
3. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
4. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
5. What realization does Johnny make during the performance of "A Christmas Carol"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)