|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
(a) Tabby's ghost.
(c) A spirit.
(d) An angel.
2. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
(a) Owen Meany crowds the plate.
(b) There are no players who can actually pitch the ball.
(c) Owen Meany can hit any pitch.
(d) Owen Meany's strike zone is miniscule.
3. What is Owen's murder weapon?
(a) A hatchet.
(b) A pool stick.
(c) A handgun.
(d) A baseball.
4. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
(a) Mr. Fish.
(d) Mr. Morrison.
5. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
(a) Dan Needham's.
(c) Harold Crosby's.
(d) Barb Wiggins'.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
2. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
3. What happens when Owen takes Scrooge to his grave in "The Christmas Carol"?
4. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
5. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)