|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
2. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
3. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
(a) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) There is no rector for the Episcopal church.
(d) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
4. What does Johnny not know how to do that most boys his age can?
(a) Ride a bike.
(c) Play baseball.
5. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
2. As an adult, who is Johnny's best friend?
3. Fill in the blank: Owen says that "_____ makes people crazy."
4. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
5. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)