|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
2. What is Owen doing when Johnny finds him backstage?
3. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
(a) The Demons.
(b) The Catholics.
(c) The Agnostics.
(d) The Mafia.
4. Which famous musician does Owen have an obsession with?
(a) Billie Holiday.
(b) Valentino Liberace.
(c) Judy Garland.
(d) Louis Armstrong.
5. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
(a) Mr. Morrison.
(d) Mr. Fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
2. Which play is Dan Needham directing?
3. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
4. What is Johnny's mother's name?
5. Who/what does Owen think that the nuns torture?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)