|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
(b) Stained glass windows.
2. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
3. How do the adolescent boys of Gravesend view Ginger?
(a) As a role-model.
(b) As a fantasy.
(c) As a figure of authority.
(d) As one of the boys.
4. How does Owen develop the large muscles that he has?
(a) Working in the quarry.
(b) Working out at wrestling practice.
(c) Doing pullups in his dorm room.
(d) Spending time in the gym.
5. Which famous musician does Owen have an obsession with?
(a) Billie Holiday.
(b) Judy Garland.
(c) Louis Armstrong.
(d) Valentino Liberace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys witness the Brinker-Smith's doing while they are hiding?
2. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
3. Who does Owen invite to the school dance?
4. As an adult, where does Johnny work?
5. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)