|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Owen referred to in the text?
(a) As a martyr.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As a bully.
(d) As a villain.
2. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
(a) San Francisco.
3. How does Johnny swear he will die?
(a) As an Agnostic.
(b) As a Catholic.
(c) As an Anglican.
(d) As a Baptist.
4. What is Johnny's initial reaction to his gift from Dan Needham?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is terrified.
(d) He is disappointed.
5. What does Owen call the column that he writes for the Gravesend newspaper?
(a) The Word.
(b) The Gospel.
(c) The Voice.
(d) The Truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
2. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
3. Who is the narrator of the novel?
4. What is Johnny's address?
5. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)