|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Owen sees his parents in the audience, what does he shout from the stage?
(a) Get out of here!
(b) I'm so glad you could make it.
(c) What do you think you're doing here?
(d) Who invited you?
2. What does Owen call the nuns?
3. How is Dan Needham described?
(a) As charming.
(b) As unintelligent.
(c) As handsome.
(d) As awkward.
4. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
(a) Harold Crosby's.
(b) Dan Needham's.
(d) Barb Wiggins'.
5. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
2. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
3. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
4. What do the boys throw at the statue of Mary Magdalene?
5. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)