|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen think that the turtledoves in the Christmas pageant look like?
2. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
(b) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
3. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
(c) Mr. Fish.
(d) Mr. Morrison.
4. Where does Dan Needham live?
(a) At Gravesend hotel.
(b) At Gravesend college.
(c) At Gravesend church.
(d) At Gravesend cemetary.
5. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Harry Hoyt.
(c) Pastor Merrill.
(d) Owen Meany.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
2. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
3. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
4. What does Dan believe will disappear once Owen begins his schooling at Gravesend?
5. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)