|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, what board was Johnny running for re-election in?
2. Fill in the blank: Owen says that "_____ makes people crazy."
3. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
(a) Its eyes.
(b) Its claws.
(c) Its legs.
(d) Its nose.
4. What happens when Owen takes Scrooge to his grave in "The Christmas Carol"?
(a) He forgets his lines.
(b) He faints.
(c) He stumbles into grave.
(d) He walks straight off stage.
5. Who does Owen invite to the school dance?
(a) Mary Beth Baird.
(b) Barb Wiggins.
(c) Hester Eastman.
(d) Ginger Brinker-Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
2. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
3. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
4. How does Owen respond when Dan suggests that he invite his parents to the play performance?
5. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)