|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen call the column that he writes for the Gravesend newspaper?
(a) The Gospel.
(b) The Word.
(c) The Truth.
(d) The Voice.
2. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The house is nearly empty.
(b) The audience heckles throughout the entire show.
(c) The audience seems unaffected.
(d) The house is packed.
3. As an adult, what board was Johnny running for re-election in?
4. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
5. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
(a) His God.
(b) His instrument.
(c) His mother.
(d) His hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dan Needham live?
2. What does Johnny believe makes Owen attractive to girls?
3. How does Owen develop the large muscles that he has?
4. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
5. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)