|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With everything that goes wrong in the pageant, how does the audience respond to the show?
(a) They are frustrated.
(b) They are embarrassed.
(c) They are enthralled.
(d) They are amused.
2. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
(c) San Francisco.
3. Who/what does Owen think that the nuns torture?
(a) Each other.
(b) The students.
(d) Laboratory rats.
4. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
(b) Harold Crosby's.
(c) Dan Needham's.
(d) Barb Wiggins'.
5. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Owen respond to the news that his parents are aware of his Christmas responsibilities?
2. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
3. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
4. As an adult, what board was Johnny running for re-election in?
5. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)