|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
(a) Harry Hoyt's.
(b) Dan Needham's.
2. How is Johnny's mother described?
(a) As intelligent.
(b) As overweight.
(c) As beautiful.
(d) As bossy.
3. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. How does Owen respond when Johnny calls his mother's death an accident?
(a) He is gracious.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is embarrassed.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
(a) In the gymnasium.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the janitor's closet.
(d) In his locker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
2. How is Owen referred to in the text?
3. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
4. Which play is Dan Needham directing?
5. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)