|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
(a) He hasn't realized that Johnny was gone.
(b) He is excited to have Johnny back home.
(c) He is happy that Johnny is spending time with his family.
(d) He is moody for a few days.
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Behind the door.
(d) Behind the drapes.
3. How does Owen respond to the news that his parents are aware of his Christmas responsibilities?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is upset.
4. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
5. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
2. What is Johnny's initial reaction to his gift from Dan Needham?
3. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
4. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
5. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)