|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
2. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
(a) To the tree.
(b) To the house.
(c) In the car.
(d) In the lake.
3. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
4. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
(a) Johnny Wheelwright.
(b) Ms. Wheelwright.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Owen Meany.
5. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dan Needham live?
2. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
3. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
4. How is Dan Needham described?
5. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)