|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
(a) Aunt Martha.
(c) Harry Hoyt.
2. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A tin of homemade fudge.
(b) His baseball cards.
(c) A drawing of the two boys together.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
3. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
(d) An individual's conscience.
4. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
(a) Owen Meany.
(b) Johnny Wheelwright.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Ms. Wheelwright.
5. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
(b) Dan Needham.
(d) Aunt Martha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
2. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
3. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
4. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
5. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)