|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
(b) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(c) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
(d) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
2. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
(b) The truth.
(c) The light..
3. How does Owen respond to the news that his parents are aware of his Christmas responsibilities?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is upset.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is furious.
4. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
(a) Its legs.
(b) Its nose.
(c) Its claws.
(d) Its eyes.
5. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
(b) An angel.
(c) A wiseman.
(d) The Christ Child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
2. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
3. When Ms. Wheelwright makes the announcement that she has good news, what does her family assume?
4. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
5. What is Johnny's initial reaction to his gift from Dan Needham?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)