|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
2. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
(a) Owen Meany can hit any pitch.
(b) Owen Meany's strike zone is miniscule.
(c) There are no players who can actually pitch the ball.
(d) Owen Meany crowds the plate.
3. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
(b) Dan Needham.
(d) Aunt Martha.
4. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) A porcupine.
(b) An armadillo.
(c) An anteater.
(d) A skunk.
5. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lydia?
2. What happens when Owen and Hester are wrestling?
3. What happened to Owen after the murder?
4. What is Owen's murder weapon?
5. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)