|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A dressmaker's dummy.
(b) A giant fabric doll.
(c) A storefront mannequin.
(d) A ventriloquist dummy.
2. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
(b) Aunt Martha.
(c) Dan Needham.
3. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Tease the dog.
(b) Toss knives.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Wrestle each other.
4. Who is Mr. Brinker-Smith?
(a) A bellboy at Gravesend Hotel.
(b) A gravedigger at Gravesend Cemetary.
(c) A teacher at Gravesend Academy.
(d) A pastor at Gravesend Church.
5. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
(a) Behind the door.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Behind the drapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
3. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
4. What happened to Owen after the murder?
5. Who is Ginger in relation to Mr. Brinker-Smith?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)