|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Meanys respond to the news of Owen's Christmas responsibilities?
(a) They are saddened.
(b) They are impressed.
(c) They are furious.
(d) They are apathetic.
2. How do the adolescent boys of Gravesend view Ginger?
(a) As one of the boys.
(b) As a fantasy.
(c) As a figure of authority.
(d) As a role-model.
3. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
(a) Dan Needham.
(c) Aunt Martha.
4. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
(a) The truth.
(c) The light..
5. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
(a) The Mafia.
(b) The Agnostics.
(c) The Demons.
(d) The Catholics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
2. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
3. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
4. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
5. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)