|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
(c) Aunt Martha.
(d) Dan Needham.
2. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He denied everything.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) Life went on as normal.
3. What do the boys witness the Brinker-Smith's doing while they are hiding?
(b) Making love.
4. How is Johnny's mother described?
(a) As overweight.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As beautiful.
(d) As bossy.
5. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
(b) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
(c) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(d) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
2. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
3. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
4. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
5. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)