|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Owen respond to the news that his parents are aware of his Christmas responsibilities?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He is excited.
2. Who is Dan Needham?
(a) Ms. Wheelwright's boyfriend.
(b) Johnny's father.
(c) Johnny's neighbor.
(d) Ms. Wheelwright's boss.
3. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
4. What is Johnny's address?
(a) 80 Top Street.
(b) 80 Front Street.
(c) 80 Side Street.
(d) 80 Back Street.
5. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
(a) A choir singing.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A massive car wreck.
(d) A train whistling in the distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
2. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
3. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
4. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
5. Who is Lydia?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)