|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) A skunk.
(b) An armadillo.
(c) A porcupine.
(d) An anteater.
2. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
(a) In the car.
(b) To the tree.
(c) In the lake.
(d) To the house.
3. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
(b) Harry Hoyt's.
(d) Dan Needham's.
4. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
5. Where does Dan Needham live?
(a) At Gravesend hotel.
(b) At Gravesend college.
(c) At Gravesend church.
(d) At Gravesend cemetary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
2. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
3. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
4. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
5. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)