|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Pastor Merrill.
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) Owen Meany.
(d) Harry Hoyt.
2. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Wrestle each other.
(b) Toss knives.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Tease the dog.
3. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
4. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
(a) Its legs.
(b) Its claws.
(c) Its nose.
(d) Its eyes.
5. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Owen after the murder?
2. Fill in the blank: Owen says that "_____ makes people crazy."
3. When Ms. Wheelwright makes the announcement that she has good news, what does her family assume?
4. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
5. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)