|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
(b) Mr. Morrison.
(c) Mr. Fish.
2. How is Dan Needham described?
(a) As charming.
(b) As unintelligent.
(c) As handsome.
(d) As awkward.
3. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
4. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
(a) His hair color.
(b) His weight.
(c) His height.
(d) His skin color.
5. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
(b) The truth.
(c) The light..
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
2. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
3. How does Owen respond to the news that his parents are aware of his Christmas responsibilities?
4. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
5. What is Johnny's mother's name?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)