|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys witness the Brinker-Smith's doing while they are hiding?
(d) Making love.
2. Who is Dan Needham?
(a) Johnny's father.
(b) Ms. Wheelwright's boss.
(c) Ms. Wheelwright's boyfriend.
(d) Johnny's neighbor.
3. How do the adolescent boys of Gravesend view Ginger?
(a) As one of the boys.
(b) As a role-model.
(c) As a figure of authority.
(d) As a fantasy.
4. What happens when Owen and Hester are wrestling?
(a) Owen bites Hester's leg.
(b) Owen wets his pants.
(c) The two children kiss.
(d) Hester breaks Owen's arm.
5. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
(a) The job to become a professional baseball player.
(b) The job to end Tabitha's life.
(c) The job to become an Episcopal preacher.
(d) The job to befriend Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
2. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
3. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
4. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
5. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)