|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
(b) Dan Needham.
(d) Aunt Martha.
2. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
(a) In his locker.
(b) In the janitor's closet.
(c) In the gymnasium.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. Where does Dan Needham live?
(a) At Gravesend hotel.
(b) At Gravesend cemetary.
(c) At Gravesend college.
(d) At Gravesend church.
4. How is Owen referred to in the text?
(a) As a martyr.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As a villain.
(d) As a bully.
5. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he is searching for a blanket.
(b) Because he is feeling sick.
(c) Because he has a bad dream.
(d) Because he is looking for Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
2. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
3. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
4. Who is the narrator of the novel?
5. How do the adolescent boys of Gravesend view Ginger?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)