|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
(a) Behind the drapes.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) Behind the door.
(d) In the closet.
2. How is Dan Needham described?
(a) As awkward.
(b) As handsome.
(c) As charming.
(d) As unintelligent.
3. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
(a) President Bush.
(b) President Lincoln.
(c) President Reagan.
(d) President Carter.
4. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Ms. Wheelwright.
(c) Johnny Wheelwright.
(d) Owen Meany.
5. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He denied everything.
(d) Life went on as normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny's initial reaction to his gift from Dan Needham?
2. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
3. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
4. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
5. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)