|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
(a) Behind the drapes.
(b) Behind the door.
(c) In the closet.
(d) Under the bed.
2. What do the boys witness the Brinker-Smith's doing while they are hiding?
(b) Making love.
3. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
4. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
5. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) An anteater.
(b) An armadillo.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A porcupine.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
2. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
3. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
4. Where does Dan Needham live?
5. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)