|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
(a) His God.
(b) His instrument.
(c) His mother.
(d) His hands.
2. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) Aunt Martha.
3. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
4. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
(a) Dan Needham.
(c) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(d) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
5. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
(a) The Catholics.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) The Demons.
(d) The Agnostics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
2. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
3. Where did Ms. Wheelwright meet her new boyfriend?
4. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
5. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)