|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the novel?
(a) An unnamed narrator.
(c) Tabitha Wheelwright.
2. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
(c) Aunt Martha.
(d) Dan Needham.
3. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
4. Where did Ms. Wheelwright meet her new boyfriend?
(a) In the doctor's office.
(b) On the train.
(c) On the Internet.
(d) On an airplane.
5. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
(a) He hasn't realized that Johnny was gone.
(b) He is excited to have Johnny back home.
(c) He is moody for a few days.
(d) He is happy that Johnny is spending time with his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
2. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
3. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
4. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
5. How does Owen respond when Johnny calls his mother's death an accident?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)