|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) Aunt Martha.
2. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) It is cared for by neighbors.
(b) It is vandalized.
(c) It becomes a magnificent garden.
(d) It becomes dilapitated.
3. Who does Owen attempt to convince to keep his role in Dan Needham's play?
(a) Mr. Morrison.
(b) Mr. Brinker-Smith.
(c) Mr. Fish.
(d) Mr. Meany.
4. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
(a) In the lake.
(b) In the car.
(c) To the house.
(d) To the tree.
5. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
(a) Aunt Martha.
(b) Harry Hoyt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny swear he will die?
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
3. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
4. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
5. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)