|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
(a) Dan Needham's.
(c) Harry Hoyt's.
2. What is Johnny's mother's name?
3. How are Johnny's cousins described?
(a) As prissy.
(b) As rambunctious.
(c) As shy.
(d) As boring.
4. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Behind the door.
(d) Behind the drapes.
5. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
(a) A spirit.
(c) Tabby's ghost.
(d) An angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny swear he will die?
2. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
3. When Ms. Wheelwright makes the announcement that she has good news, what does her family assume?
4. Which play is Dan Needham directing?
5. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)