|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A giant fabric doll.
(b) A ventriloquist dummy.
(c) A dressmaker's dummy.
(d) A storefront mannequin.
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Behind the drapes.
(c) Behind the door.
(d) Under the bed.
3. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
(a) He is moody for a few days.
(b) He is excited to have Johnny back home.
(c) He hasn't realized that Johnny was gone.
(d) He is happy that Johnny is spending time with his family.
4. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
(a) An angel.
(b) A wiseman.
(d) The Christ Child.
5. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A drawing of the two boys together.
(b) His baseball cards.
(c) A tin of homemade fudge.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen's murder weapon?
2. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
3. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
4. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
5. How is Dan Needham described?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)