|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen think that the turtledoves in the Christmas pageant look like?
2. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
3. Who is the narrator of the novel?
(a) An unnamed narrator.
(d) Tabitha Wheelwright.
4. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
5. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
2. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
3. Fill in the blank: Owen says that "_____ makes people crazy."
4. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
5. What happened to Owen after the murder?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)