|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He denied everything.
(c) Life went on as normal.
(d) He went to prison.
2. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
3. Who is Ginger in relation to Mr. Brinker-Smith?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His secretary.
4. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
5. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Aunt Martha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
2. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
3. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
4. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
5. Who does Owen attempt to convince to keep his role in Dan Needham's play?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)