|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
(a) Tabitha Wheelwright.
(c) His parents.
(d) The Sunday school teacher.
2. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
3. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
(b) San Francisco.
4. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A drawing of the two boys together.
(c) A tin of homemade fudge.
(d) His baseball cards.
5. Who is Lydia?
(a) The Wheelwright's housekeeper.
(b) Johnny's neighbor.
(c) Johnny's cousin.
(d) The Meany's housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
3. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
4. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
5. How is Owen referred to in the text?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)