|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
(a) In the janitor's closet.
(b) In the gymnasium.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In his locker.
2. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) His baseball cards.
(c) A drawing of the two boys together.
(d) A tin of homemade fudge.
3. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Pastor Merrill.
(b) Harry Hoyt.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Owen Meany.
4. What is Johnny's initial reaction to his gift from Dan Needham?
(a) He is terrified.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is excited.
5. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
2. Where does Dan Needham live?
3. Who is Mr. Brinker-Smith?
4. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
5. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)