|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
(a) His weight.
(b) His hair color.
(c) His skin color.
(d) His height.
2. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
3. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
(d) Tomb Hollow.
4. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Pastor Merrill.
(b) Harry Hoyt.
(c) Owen Meany.
(d) Dan Needham.
5. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) An anteater.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A porcupine.
(d) An armadillo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
2. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
3. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
4. What is Johnny's address?
5. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)