|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
2. How is Dan Needham described?
(a) As unintelligent.
(b) As handsome.
(c) As awkward.
(d) As charming.
3. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(b) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
(c) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
(d) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
4. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The Christ Child.
(b) A wiseman.
(c) A shepherd.
5. How does Johnny respond to Owen's request to meet his cousins?
(a) He is angry that Owen wants more friends.
(b) He is embarrassed of Owen.
(c) He is worried that his cousins will like Owen better.
(d) He is excited to have all his friends together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
2. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
3. Who is Lydia?
4. How are Johnny's cousins described?
5. How does Owen respond when Johnny calls his mother's death an accident?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)