|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dan Needham described?
(a) As handsome.
(b) As charming.
(c) As awkward.
(d) As unintelligent.
2. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
3. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
(a) That they should be prayed for.
(b) That they should be sent to the war.
(c) That they ARE un-patriotic.
(d) That they are NOT un-patriotic.
4. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
(a) President Reagan.
(b) President Carter.
(c) President Lincoln.
(d) President Bush.
5. Who is the congregational pastor?
(a) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(d) There is no congregational pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what has Dan Needham wrapped Johnny's present?
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
3. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
4. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
5. Where did Ms. Wheelwright meet her new boyfriend?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)