|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ms. Wheelwright meet her new boyfriend?
(a) In the doctor's office.
(b) On the Internet.
(c) On an airplane.
(d) On the train.
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Behind the door.
(d) Behind the drapes.
3. Who is Ginger in relation to Mr. Brinker-Smith?
(a) His wife.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister.
4. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
(a) Owen Meany's strike zone is miniscule.
(b) Owen Meany can hit any pitch.
(c) Owen Meany crowds the plate.
(d) There are no players who can actually pitch the ball.
5. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
(a) In the lake.
(b) To the tree.
(c) To the house.
(d) In the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Johnny's cousins described?
2. How does Owen respond when Johnny calls his mother's death an accident?
3. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
4. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
5. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)