|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
(a) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(b) There is no rector for the Episcopal church.
(c) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(d) Dan Needham.
2. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
(d) An individual's conscience.
3. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four years.
4. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
(a) A choir singing.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A train whistling in the distance.
(d) A massive car wreck.
5. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A drawing of the two boys together.
(c) His baseball cards.
(d) A tin of homemade fudge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
2. How do the adolescent boys of Gravesend view Ginger?
3. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
4. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
5. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)