|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) It is vandalized.
(b) It is cared for by neighbors.
(c) It becomes a magnificent garden.
(d) It becomes dilapitated.
2. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
(a) A wiseman.
(c) An angel.
(d) The Christ Child.
3. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
(b) Independance Day.
4. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
(a) Harry Hoyt.
(b) Aunt Martha.
5. How does Johnny respond to Owen's request to meet his cousins?
(a) He is embarrassed of Owen.
(b) He is excited to have all his friends together.
(c) He is worried that his cousins will like Owen better.
(d) He is angry that Owen wants more friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
2. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
3. Who is Mr. Brinker-Smith?
4. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
5. Fill in the blank: Owen says that "_____ makes people crazy."
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)