|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ms. Wheelwright makes the announcement that she has good news, what does her family assume?
(a) That she has a new job.
(b) That she has won the lottery.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is engaged.
2. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
(a) The job to end Tabitha's life.
(b) The job to become a professional baseball player.
(c) The job to befriend Johnny.
(d) The job to become an Episcopal preacher.
3. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
(d) An individual's conscience.
4. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
(a) President Bush.
(b) President Lincoln.
(c) President Reagan.
(d) President Carter.
5. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
(a) A choir singing.
(b) A train whistling in the distance.
(c) A massive car wreck.
(d) A baseball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blank: Owen says that "_____ makes people crazy."
2. How is Johnny's mother described?
3. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
4. What does Owen think that the turtledoves in the Christmas pageant look like?
5. What is Owen's murder weapon?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)