|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
(a) He hasn't realized that Johnny was gone.
(b) He is happy that Johnny is spending time with his family.
(c) He is moody for a few days.
(d) He is excited to have Johnny back home.
2. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The Christ Child.
(b) A wiseman.
(d) A shepherd.
3. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
(a) Mr. Brinker-Smith.
(b) Mr. Morrison.
(d) Dan Needham.
4. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Harry Hoyt.
(b) Pastor Merrill.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Owen Meany.
5. What is Johnny's initial reaction to his gift from Dan Needham?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is terrified.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
2. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
3. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
4. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
5. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)