|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He denied everything.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) Life went on as normal.
2. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
(b) Aunt Martha.
(c) Harry Hoyt.
3. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
4. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
(b) An individual's conscience.
5. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
(a) A shepherd.
(c) A wiseman.
(d) The Christ Child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
2. Who is Ginger in relation to Mr. Brinker-Smith?
3. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
4. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
5. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)