|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
(a) His parents.
(c) Tabitha Wheelwright.
(d) The Sunday school teacher.
2. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A wiseman.
(c) The Christ Child.
3. How do the Meanys respond to the news of Owen's Christmas responsibilities?
(a) They are furious.
(b) They are saddened.
(c) They are impressed.
(d) They are apathetic.
4. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A giant fabric doll.
(b) A ventriloquist dummy.
(c) A dressmaker's dummy.
(d) A storefront mannequin.
5. What do the boys witness the Brinker-Smith's doing while they are hiding?
(d) Making love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Johnny's cousins described?
2. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
3. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
4. Who is Dan Needham?
5. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)