|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lydia?
(a) The Meany's housekeeper.
(b) Johnny's neighbor.
(c) Johnny's cousin.
(d) The Wheelwright's housekeeper.
2. How do the Meanys respond to the news of Owen's Christmas responsibilities?
(a) They are furious.
(b) They are impressed.
(c) They are apathetic.
(d) They are saddened.
3. What is Johnny's address?
(a) 80 Top Street.
(b) 80 Side Street.
(c) 80 Back Street.
(d) 80 Front Street.
4. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
(a) Dan Needham.
(c) Mr. Brinker-Smith.
(d) Mr. Morrison.
5. Fill in the blank: Owen says that "_____ makes people crazy."
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
2. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
3. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
4. When Ms. Wheelwright makes the announcement that she has good news, what does her family assume?
5. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)