|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
(a) The devil.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A monster.
(d) An angel.
2. How are Johnny's cousins described?
(a) As rambunctious.
(b) As prissy.
(c) As boring.
(d) As shy.
3. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(c) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
4. What does Owen think that the turtledoves in the Christmas pageant look like?
5. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Toss knives.
(b) Tease the dog.
(c) Wrestle each other.
(d) Climb trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
2. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
3. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
4. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
5. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)