|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) It is vandalized.
(b) It becomes a magnificent garden.
(c) It is cared for by neighbors.
(d) It becomes dilapitated.
2. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
3. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
(a) The job to become an Episcopal preacher.
(b) The job to end Tabitha's life.
(c) The job to become a professional baseball player.
(d) The job to befriend Johnny.
4. How is Owen referred to in the text?
(a) As a bully.
(b) As a martyr.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As a villain.
5. Where did Ms. Wheelwright meet her new boyfriend?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) In the doctor's office.
(c) On the Internet.
(d) On the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
2. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
3. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
4. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
5. How do the Meanys respond to the news of Owen's Christmas responsibilities?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)