|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys witness the Brinker-Smith's doing while they are hiding?
(a) Making love.
2. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
3. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
(a) Mr. Fish.
(c) Mr. Morrison.
4. What happens when Owen and Hester are wrestling?
(a) Owen wets his pants.
(b) Hester breaks Owen's arm.
(c) Owen bites Hester's leg.
(d) The two children kiss.
5. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
(a) Harry Hoyt's.
(b) Dan Needham's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
2. How is Dan Needham described?
3. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
4. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
5. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)