|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A tin of homemade fudge.
(b) A drawing of the two boys together.
(c) His baseball cards.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
(a) There are no players who can actually pitch the ball.
(b) Owen Meany crowds the plate.
(c) Owen Meany can hit any pitch.
(d) Owen Meany's strike zone is miniscule.
3. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
(a) Independance Day.
4. What is Johnny's address?
(a) 80 Side Street.
(b) 80 Top Street.
(c) 80 Back Street.
(d) 80 Front Street.
5. How does Johnny swear he will die?
(a) As an Anglican.
(b) As a Baptist.
(c) As an Agnostic.
(d) As a Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
2. What is Johnny's mother's name?
3. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
4. Who is Dan Needham?
5. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)