|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the congregational pastor?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(c) There is no congregational pastor.
(d) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
2. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he is feeling sick.
(b) Because he is looking for Johnny.
(c) Because he is searching for a blanket.
(d) Because he has a bad dream.
3. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
(a) A piece of granite.
(b) The stuffed armadillo.
(c) His baseball card collection.
(d) A Shakespearean sonnet.
4. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
(a) Its claws.
(b) Its nose.
(c) Its eyes.
(d) Its legs.
5. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Johnny's cousins described?
2. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
3. How is Owen referred to in the text?
4. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
5. Who is the narrator of the novel?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)