|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which play is Dan Needham directing?
(a) The Christmas Pageant.
(b) A Christmas Carol.
(c) The Sound of Music.
(d) Peter Pan.
2. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
(a) In the gymnasium.
(b) In the janitor's closet.
(c) In his locker.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) It becomes dilapitated.
(b) It is cared for by neighbors.
(c) It is vandalized.
(d) It becomes a magnificent garden.
4. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
5. Who is the congregational pastor?
(a) There is no congregational pastor.
(b) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
2. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
3. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
4. Who is Lydia?
5. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)